Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m so depressed that activities that I’ve lost interest in doing things that at least bring me a little joy

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Vidya, gym, going to the city, getting a coffee. None of it’s working right now.

I’m at the point where I’d have to do something or be given something insane to cheer me up at this point. Like winning a million dollars. Or being given Super Bowl tickets. Or going on a date with a cute girl.

Vidya, gym, going to the city, getting a coffee. None of it’s working right now.

I’m at the point where I’d have to do something or be given something insane to cheer me up at this point. Like winning a million dollars. Or being given Super Bowl tickets. Or going on a date with a cute girl.
I have stopped washing my clothes even. It’s so over that it never began.

I am in the office and I should be working, however here i am, posting in a forum.

I don't give a shit my work, clients, quality and money

Bah

Depression means hopelessness as well. Glad you caught on to the proper definition. Try to take a break from thinking about inceldom even if its hard as shit

Like winning a million dollars. Or being given Super Bowl tickets. Or going on a date with a cute girl.
You have a much higher chance of winning a million dollars than going on a date with a cute girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back