Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im so emothionally attached to my hair

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Like Ive always been, when I had full head of long beautiful hair I was so attached to it emotinally, I just loved it, and now when Im balding creep with no prospects of being cute Shouta kun for kawaii big tiddies mommy gf I just wont shave it off finally, it has grown like about 15 cm on the top, it looks ugly with my NW3 bald spots, but I just cant shave it, naah I cant.
I just want to be a kawaii boy like I used to be in school, I wont crave for girlfriend anymore if I had long beautiful hair once again.

However sry if my english is bad. :feelsbadman:

You gotta take the L and shave it I think. I knew a guy who looked like a legit Chadlite in late highschool/early college and he was NW3/4 by the time I met him and he was trying to fraud it. Nothing is more off-putting, really. Once he shaved his head and grew out his beard he looked much better. He still isn't even close to Chadlite anymore but at least he got a 4/10 girlfriend for a little bit and got laid a few times.

You gotta take the L and shave it I think. I knew a guy who looked like a legit Chadlite in late highschool/early college and he was NW3/4 by the time I met him and he was trying to fraud it. Nothing is more off-putting, really. Once he shaved his head and grew out his beard he looked much better. He still isn't even close to Chadlite anymore but at least he got a 4/10 girlfriend for a little bit and got laid a few times.
Yes, frauding looks pretty awful in other peoples perspective, but really Ive been waiting a whole year to grow it to the point I can fraud it by covering my bald spots and I want to larp as shouta kun not manly thug maxed brut. Its so fucking suifuel, yes, you right I need to stop coping. Anyway thank you for replie I didnt think this thread will earn at least one. Just wanted to speak my feelings.

Just skinheadmaxx

Me too bro balding is worse and I started when I was 16. I have been taking dutasteride since I was 17 and a half. I will start dermarolling in a few days it seems promising. My hairline has remained stable for a year now so that's good. Using dutasteride payed off in long run it seems.

There might be hair cloning in Japan in coming years which might give us our kawaii hair back but the catch is it is will cost atleast 150000-300000$

Me too bro balding is worse and I started when I was 16. I have been taking dutasteride since I was 17 and a half. I will start dermarolling in a few days it seems promising. My hairline has remained stable for a year now so that's good. Using dutasteride payed off in long run it seems.

There might be hair cloning in Japan in coming years which might give us our kawaii hair back but the catch is it is will cost atleast 150000-300000$
Yeah, man, the price is brutal, ive been taking finasteride for a month now and wash my hair with ketokanazol 2 times a week.

Ever consider getting a perm or something

I love my hair
only nice thing about me tbh