Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m so fucking unlucky

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
The last 4-5 years have just been an absolute barrage. Cock and ball torture on a grand cosmic scale. Aside from being born an incel with autism; It started with my schizophrenia manifesting when I was ~16. Then I got hit and ran by some bitch with no insurance at 17 which fucked me up right quick. Now my dog gets hit by a fucking car, both my PC and laptop get bricked, and my card info gets stolen by a gas station skimmer ALL IN ONE WEEK.

this is on top of all the little shit. Stepping on upright pencils, slamming my fingers in doors, etc.

when I try to bitch about it to my chadlite room mate he replies “at least you’re not a kid in Somalia.” I guess he’s right, but fuck my life right now is an endless cycle of misfortune and humiliation. On the bright side I must have been some real Genghis-khan tier savage in a previous life to deserve this.

Fuck. Sorry for complaining. I‘m just trying to vent :feelsBox:

Cock and ball torture on a grand cosmic scale.
Laughing chauvinist pepe 39070905

just don't be somalian theory

Your life sounds fucked atm, I always hate people who gate-keep shit like "oh, you don't have it that bad".

Your life sounds fucked atm, I always hate people who gate-keep shit like "oh, you don't have it that bad".
Thank you for the sympathy brocel :feelsautistic:. The bright side is that I can’t see things possibly getting worse from here outside of me being paralyzed or diagnosed with cancer or something :feelstrash:.

I fully agree as well. I get that there are always going to be people worse off, but that doesn’t negate or lessen

Theres always some random person who has it "worse". Fucking cunts. They say at least you are not a kid in Africa then go back to their hedonistic lifestyles.

is your roommate a slayer?
what would he know about shit luck lmao

With all that bad luck in one go maybe now the tables will turn back in your favour. I would tell you that things couldn't get any worse but I'd be lying if I did. Hoping things start going your way for a bit now! :feelsokman:

The last 4-5 years have just been an absolute barrage. Cock and ball torture on a grand cosmic scale. Aside from being born an incel with autism; It started with my schizophrenia manifesting when I was ~16. Then I got hit and ran by some bitch with no insurance at 17 which fucked me up right quick. Now my dog gets hit by a fucking car, both my PC and laptop get bricked, and my card info gets stolen by a gas station skimmer ALL IN ONE WEEK.

this is on top of all the little shit. Stepping on upright pencils, slamming my fingers in doors, etc.

when I try to bitch about it to my chadlite room mate he replies “at least you’re not a kid in Somalia.” I guess he’s right, but fuck my life right now is an endless cycle of misfortune and humiliation. On the bright side I must have been some real Genghis-khan tier savage in a previous life to deserve this.

Fuck. Sorry for complaining. I‘m just trying to vent :feelsBox:
And a lot of people are not starving either and in fact are living better lives than you. Whats the fucking point?

In majority of time im unlucky

when I try to bitch about it to my chadlite room mate he replies “at least you’re not a kid in Somalia.”

I guarantee if you were female people would act entirely differently when you talked about your problems. Normies are such hypocrites.

Theres always some random person who has it "worse". Fucking cunts. They say at least you are not a kid in Africa then go back to their hedonistic lifestyles.

look @LastGerman they don't even pay the insurance.

Females really should not drive. This was one of the worst ideas ever. This shit is just too emasculating.

I guarantee if you were female people would act entirely differently when you talked about your problems. Normies are such hypocrites.
You’re absolutely right. They’d fawn and chirp about how brave I was :feelsBox: