Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm so happy I left my old """friendgroup"""

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Bruh I go on one of their group chats that I never check cuz I don't go on insta and they be fucking sharing stuff from Reddit sendin cringey memes n all.

Basically the friendship group was a cult. You got 2 main people in their who everyone likes and bumlicks but without the 2 leaders the friendship group just becomes a lost pack of dribbling down syndrome sheep.

one of the leaders of group is an intelligent, manipulative narcicist and he basically controls what everyone does and who they can like which is why me and 2 other people where pretty much bullied out of it when the leader decided he didn't like me so all his normie followers went along with it.

bruh they're all so cringey and going nowhere in life. They're all normie to heigh tier normie and none of them have ever had a gf and they never will.

i scrolled up really far in the chat they were chattin shit about me and making fun of me for not being in the cult anymore and being a lone wolf instead as if it would be in my interest to join back with them.

a few weeks ago they invited me to go out with them again cuz they thought I was actually retarded enough and as spineless as they are to hang out with them and be a punching bag again like nothing in the past had happened.

basically the group is similar to Dutch van de lindes gang from red dead with one narcissistic leader and most of the rest being dribbling retarded followers.

Incels can only be friends with other incels. We are your friendship group now.

I wouldnt know tbh. Never had enough friends to form a group.

didnt read tbh
As a greycel you don't even count as human let alone an incel so your comment is irrelevant to me.
Incels can only be friends with other incels.
This. I wish there were other incels in my school but the only people who were incels had autism, none of them were just ugly and nothing else like me. I live in a posh snobby cunty city which is one of the chad/Stacy centrals in my country so yeh

Sounds like every normie friendgroup

didnt read tbh
As a greycel you don't even count as human let alone an incel so your comment is irrelevant to me.
He is right you know try with less paragraphs and I would read it, two would suffice but I see more and more members making semi long posts where they have only 1-2 line paragraphs it´s fucking annoying to read, split them in 2-3 max and I would read it and I am sure others would too.

How dare you attack my greycel brethren? Incel wars when?
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
He is right you know try with less paragraphs and I would read it, two would suffice but I see more and more members making semi long posts where they have only 1-2 line paragraphs it´s fucking annoying to read, split them in 2-3 max and I would read it and I am sure others would too.
I don't care

This. I wish there were other incels in my school but the only people who were incels had autism, none of them were just ugly and nothing else like me. I live in a posh snobby cunty city which is one of the chad/Stacy centrals in my country so yeh
Get out of that city ASAP. Cities are Chads playground tbh ngl

Friends as an incel are fake news :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Your literally decades mentally ahead of the "friendship" group
They are beneath you mentally you have spotted that narcissism is not high iq but normie iq and just straight up sociopathic normie with no morals

That's all irl friends when you are ugly.

friend groups are trash.

That's all irl friends when you are ugly.
""""friends"""""" you mean.

I've never had a real "friend" my entire life.

And now I have zero. I'm on my own. Haven't been to a social gathering for nearly a whole year now and I won't for the rest of my life now.

Thats ok, keep venting here

""""friends"""""" you mean.

I've never had a real "friend" my entire life.

And now I have zero. I'm on my own. Haven't been to a social gathering for nearly a whole year now and I won't for the rest of my life now.

one year only? That’s rookie.
I haven’t met with a friend for the last 5 years.

Tolodirelossus, sorry.