[It's Over] I'm so horny!!!!!!!!!11! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
78d 2h 28m
I can't stop cooming. All day i'm just thinking about my next cooming session. Every time I see a cute young foid in tight yoga pants I just think of spreading her butt cheeks and cooming all over her vagina and angus.
I want to grab a foid and throat fuck her until she's crying out of pleasure!!!!!!!!!
I coomed 4 times in the past 2 days and I want to wait at least 3 more before I coom again so it'll be more pleasurable but I know I don't have what it takes to wait that long. My mom is going away for a few minutes so i'll probably coom then and for at least a minute I won't care about being an incel.
That glorious minute of post-nut clarity is when i'm at my happiest but once it's over i'm back to my same old self, dreaming about axe wounds :feelsrope:

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

I want out
-
38d 21h 38m
Faps me (no homo)

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
101d 23h 38m
Only for chad unfortunately :cryfeels:

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 8h 32m
It's over for coomingcels

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

★★★★★
78d 2h 28m
Only for chad unfortunately :cryfeels:
Even if I was Chad I wouldn't want to reproduce in case I have a daughter so there is literally no point in me having a sexuality. It's just there to torture me.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
146d 7h 54m
All day i'm just thinking about my next cooming session. Every time I see a cute young foid in tight yoga pants I just think of spreading her butt cheeks and cooming all over her vagina and angus.
Back in time we could just grab a female...

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

★★★★★
78d 2h 28m
Back in time we could just grab a female...
Every tax-paying man should be able to deflower and keep a female for himself.
How can the Jews expect us to work while having no female to nut inside at night???

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
39d 19h 24m
Feel you ngl.Daydreaming Eating and Cooming are my trio of copes.Also stupid yoga pants foids, these whores love to tease Chads by wearing slutty clothes, they are just there to make incels suffer.They are everywhere no matter where you go. i'm skipping all uni classes but still get permanent hard on when i go outside (rarely) just from seeing them... it's a pure torture, Chad can just spred her legs right there, while "you evil inkwell don't even dare to lay your eyes, she not doing it to get attention" :soy: :soy:

H

HidekiTojota

im done i’m finished
-
107d 22h 18m
Over for coomercels, cope till you’re dead.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

★★★★★
78d 2h 28m
Feel you ngl.Daydreaming Eating and Cooming are my trio of copes.Also stupid yoga pants foids, these whores love to tease Chads by wearing slutty clothes, they are just there to make incels suffer.They are everywhere no matter where you go. i'm skipping all uni classes but still get permanent hard on when i go outside (rarely) just from seeing them... it's a pure torture, Chad can just spred her legs right there, while "you evil inkwell don't even dare to lay your eyes, she not doing it to get attention" :soy: :soy:
It's the wort during the summer. Right now the only really slutty foids are in the gym but there is no escape from it during the summer months. Literally everywhere you go it's yoga pants and booty shorts that expose half their ass cheeks.
Every time I see it I feel like i'm about to faint. I literally have to stop for a few moments and take a couple of deep breaths to be able to function again.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 17h 32m
Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
★★★
12d 9h 52m
OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

★★★★★
78d 2h 28m
The only way to avoid this is to be able to get regular sex. As an incel it is inevitable that the mystery of it will eventually take over your life.

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
39d 19h 24m
It's the wort during the summer. Right now the only really slutty foids are in the gym but there is no escape from it during the summer months. Literally everywhere you go it's yoga pants and booty shorts that expose half their ass cheeks.
Every time I see it I feel like i'm about to faint. I literally have to stop for a few moments and take a couple of deep breaths to be able to function again.
It's almost always an eternal spring and summer in my country :feelsrope: :feelsrope: , it's like California if you live in the US.So you'll almost always see them even in January, if not yoga pants they just buy a good expensive Canada Goose, put a short t-shirt or sweater that leaves their asses exposed of course and activete slut mode around 12:00AM when it gets warmer outside

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
62d 7h 27m
Brutal coomerpill.

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Officer
6d 20h 57m
I coom usually 3 times a day... i feel theres no point of doing it anymore but i can’t stop

manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 11h 25m
I hate it tbh today i went to my doctor and every time i saw a good looking hole my heart stopped and my dick got hard. When i came to my house i immediately coomed 2 times in a row i want to monkmaxx and nofap but i just can't i'm too weak tbh

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
7d 18h 40m
im gonna COOOOOOOOM

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
I'm out of the coomer stage, I barely fap anymore