Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm so horny!!!!!!!!!11! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I can't stop cooming. All day i'm just thinking about my next cooming session. Every time I see a cute young foid in tight yoga pants I just think of spreading her butt cheeks and cooming all over her vagina and angus.
I want to grab a foid and throat fuck her until she's crying out of pleasure!!!!!!!!!
I coomed 4 times in the past 2 days and I want to wait at least 3 more before I coom again so it'll be more pleasurable but I know I don't have what it takes to wait that long. My mom is going away for a few minutes so i'll probably coom then and for at least a minute I won't care about being an incel.
That glorious minute of post-nut clarity is when i'm at my happiest but once it's over i'm back to my same old self, dreaming about axe wounds :feelsrope:

Faps me (no homo)

Only for chad unfortunately :cryfeels:

It's over for coomingcels

Only for chad unfortunately :cryfeels:

Even if I was Chad I wouldn't want to reproduce in case I have a daughter so there is literally no point in me having a sexuality. It's just there to torture me.

All day i'm just thinking about my next cooming session. Every time I see a cute young foid in tight yoga pants I just think of spreading her butt cheeks and cooming all over her vagina and angus.

Back in time we could just grab a female...

Back in time we could just grab a female...

Every tax-paying man should be able to deflower and keep a female for himself.
How can the Jews expect us to work while having no female to nut inside at night???

Feel you ngl.Daydreaming Eating and Cooming are my trio of copes.Also stupid yoga pants foids, these whores love to tease Chads by wearing slutty clothes, they are just there to make incels suffer.They are everywhere no matter where you go. i'm skipping all uni classes but still get permanent hard on when i go outside (rarely) just from seeing them... it's a pure torture, Chad can just spred her legs right there, while "you evil inkwell don't even dare to lay your eyes, she not doing it to get attention" :soy: :soy:

Over for coomercels, cope till you’re dead.

Feel you ngl.Daydreaming Eating and Cooming are my trio of copes.Also stupid yoga pants foids, these whores love to tease Chads by wearing slutty clothes, they are just there to make incels suffer.They are everywhere no matter where you go. i'm skipping all uni classes but still get permanent hard on when i go outside (rarely) just from seeing them... it's a pure torture, Chad can just spred her legs right there, while "you evil inkwell don't even dare to lay your eyes, she not doing it to get attention" :soy: :soy:

It's the wort during the summer. Right now the only really slutty foids are in the gym but there is no escape from it during the summer months. Literally everywhere you go it's yoga pants and booty shorts that expose half their ass cheeks.
Every time I see it I feel like i'm about to faint. I literally have to stop for a few moments and take a couple of deep breaths to be able to function again.

cover14.jpg

The only way to avoid this is to be able to get regular sex. As an incel it is inevitable that the mystery of it will eventually take over your life.

It's the wort during the summer. Right now the only really slutty foids are in the gym but there is no escape from it during the summer months. Literally everywhere you go it's yoga pants and booty shorts that expose half their ass cheeks.
Every time I see it I feel like i'm about to faint. I literally have to stop for a few moments and take a couple of deep breaths to be able to function again.
It's almost always an eternal spring and summer in my country :feelsrope: :feelsrope: , it's like California if you live in the US.So you'll almost always see them even in January, if not yoga pants they just buy a good expensive Canada Goose, put a short t-shirt or sweater that leaves their asses exposed of course and activete slut mode around 12:00AM when it gets warmer outside

I coom usually 3 times a day... i feel theres no point of doing it anymore but i can’t stop

I hate it tbh today i went to my doctor and every time i saw a good looking hole my heart stopped and my dick got hard. When i came to my house i immediately coomed 2 times in a row i want to monkmaxx and nofap but i just can't i'm too weak tbh

im gonna COOOOOOOOM

I'm out of the coomer stage, I barely fap anymore

I go through phases.