Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm so ugly I almost vomited when I looked in the mirror

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

Alone
★★★
I looked in the mirror and immediately wanted to die. Everything about my face is so repulsive. The shape, my acne, my eyes, chin, just fucking everything. My body is repulsive too, skinny as fuck and grotesque. I honestly wanted to go grab a knife and cut my face apart, gouge out my eyes, and carve my throat open.

Then I wanted to take the knife and dig into my stomach, slicing it open as much as possible, and keep thrusting the knife into myself until I died.

The genetic lottery is truly a cruel thing. I can't wait until I blow my brains out, because that'll be the best I've ever looked.

I look alright in the mirror but I look fucking subhuman on camera

Brutal as fuck

The mirror pill is brutal

I almost broke my mirror bc i looked at myself once tbh

just turn the mirrors around theory

over for bbdcels who take hundreds of photos of themselves thinking the "lighting" is what makes them ugly when in reality it's their face

Holes gouge their eyes out and get a new pair attached after they look at me

Attachments

• chads.co.jpg
    chads.co.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 6
I looked in the mirror and immediately wanted to die. Everything about my face is so repulsive. The shape, my acne, my eyes, chin, just fucking everything. My body is repulsive too, skinny as fuck and grotesque. I honestly wanted to go grab a knife and cut my face apart, gouge out my eyes, and carve my throat open.

Then I wanted to take the knife and dig into my stomach, slicing it open as much as possible, and keep thrusting the knife into myself until I died.

The genetic lottery is truly a cruel thing. I can't wait until I blow my brains out, because that'll be the best I've ever looked.
Brutal ngl

Let me rate you tbh ngl ded srs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back