Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm so ugly people are literally embarresed to be around me and laugh at my presence

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
One time I went to this "party". It wasnt really a party tho we were 15 at the time and there was no alcohol lol just fizzy drinks n pizza and there were only like 20 people there 15 boys and 5 girls and when me and my "friendgroup" arrived one of the people already there literally went "omg why is CEO here hahahha". Literally my presence is amusing to them it made me feel so awkward.

One time my "friend" invited me to this group chat on Instagram that had all his other friends in it that I didn't really know and one girl literally said "paha why is CEO here." I'm literally seen as a joke to these people you just can't be taken seriously as a 3/10 male.

One time me and my "friend" in the first few weeks of college we were gonna go up to these guys to ask if we can join them and play some footy with them and the "friend" tells me that we should go up to them seperately and I ask why and he doesn't give me a good reason so he starts slowing down and then I'm like why tf do we have to go seperately and he literally stops and won't go unless we go seperately obviously so that it seems as if we don't know eachother because it would be so fatal to his social status to be friends with someone ugly like me. Many stuff like this has happened before.

I genuinely need to just make a diary with every single thing blackpilling that's happened in my life in chronological order there's so fucking many stuff that's happened you cannot live my life and not be blackpilled after everything that's happened to me

Brutal man. All we ugly guys want is to be treated like normal human beings. But of course, "You're not entitled to be treated like a human being, sweaty." It's blackpill moments like this that push me closer and closer to jokermaxxing.

I'm sorry bro, you didn't deserve such treatment

Not being friends with a DUDE because he's too ugly? lol what kind of homos do this?
Sure I can understand some whore not wanting to be your friend but this is just uber faggotry.

Not being friends with a DUDE because he's too ugly? lol what kind of homos do this?
Sure I can understand some whore not wanting to be your friend but this is just uber faggotry.
Normies are tribalistic as fuck

I hope you ditched that "friend" of yours after that absolute fuckery he pulled.

thats depressing

Over for you if me going to a party at 15 with fizzy drinks and pizza with only like 5 girls there mogs you.
Never been invited to a party as a teen, last party I went to was when I was 12 and it was a paintball party

I genuinely need to just make a diary with every single thing blackpilling that's happened in my life in chronological order there's so fucking many stuff that's happened you cannot live my life and not be blackpilled after everything that's happened to me
I can relate. I stopped counting around 1000 times when my shitty looks caused me embarrassment. I'm just numb to life now man.
ERfuel tbh.

Most men do this now

One time I went to this "party". It wasnt really a party tho we were 15 at the time and there was no alcohol lol just fizzy drinks n pizza and there were only like 20 people there 15 boys and 5 girls and when me and my "friendgroup" arrived one of the people already there literally went "omg why is CEO here hahahha". Literally my presence is amusing to them it made me feel so awkward.

One time my "friend" invited me to this group chat on Instagram that had all his other friends in it that I didn't really know and one girl literally said "paha why is CEO here." I'm literally seen as a joke to these people you just can't be taken seriously as a 3/10 male.

One time me and my "friend" in the first few weeks of college we were gonna go up to these guys to ask if we can join them and play some footy with them and the "friend" tells me that we should go up to them seperately and I ask why and he doesn't give me a good reason so he starts slowing down and then I'm like why tf do we have to go seperately and he literally stops and won't go unless we go seperately obviously so that it seems as if we don't know eachother because it would be so fatal to his social status to be friends with someone ugly like me. Many stuff like this has happened before.

I would love to read your blackpill journal

That's how it goes. People generally tend to gravitate towards their looksmatch in terms of friendship.

That's how it goes. People generally tend to gravitate towards their looksmatch in terms of friendship.
High IQ Observation looks matter in finding friendships aswell as relationships

That's why I avoid social situations alltogether nothing positive materialises from it.