I’m sorry can I please have another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. 18 yo KHHV truecel
-
43d 15h 56m
@Moderation staff I shouldn’t have posted screenshots of a tinder match even though I got ghosted. I realize that that was not an appropriate thing to do on the forum. I’ve been rated sub 5 by users here and on looksmax.me, and I don’t have friends so this forum is my social contact. I’m sure you’ve seen the chadfish experiments where chad can say literally anything and foids will be begging to fuck him, that’s not what happens with me because I am an incel. I will never post another screenshot of a tinder match again, which I RARELY get, if I get unbanned. I’ve never insulted another users looks, height, or race as some banned users have, and my fellow incels on this forum are my brothers and as an involuntary kissless virgin at 19 I would like the chance to get unbanned so I can vent to my incel bros. You can start me at 90% warning level and if I so much as necro bump you can ban me permanently. I’m sorry I broke the rules, please find it in your heart to unban me.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
82d 4h 21m
I'll admit you seem genuine enough but you have bragged pretty extensively, if you come back in a month or so we'll consider an appeal on the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azaylias Unban Please x x Ban Appeals 0