Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm stacyfishing rn and there's a simp who's been sending me messages without me responding for two months straight JFL

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
He also mogs me. This is the state of the dating market boyos. It's so fucking over.

post this guy pics or describe him.It's always good to remind ourselves of how over it is.

post this guy pics or describe him.It's always good to remind ourselves of how over it is.
1 sec

im using a burner phone specifically for the stacyfish because i still have some hope and plan to try tinder out with my own, so its gonna take a bit to upload the pics from that one

1 sec

im using a burner phone specifically for the stacyfish because i still have some hope and plan to try tinder out with my own, so its gonna take a bit to upload the pics from that one
Just use bluetooth or one of the media sharing apps bro

1 sec

no problems bro

Just use bluetooth or one of the media sharing apps bro
i'll just download the imgur app, upload the pics and post link here

(deleted)

Translation of the chat:

Hi Marta, are you a glasses model? They all look amazing on you
How're you doing? Are you from Madrid?
I think you're gorgeous
Though I'm not saying anything you don't know, am I?
How're you doing Marta?
(emojis)
Do you collect matches?
I had gotten my hopes up
How're you doing?
Hi Marta, if you're on that phase of ignoring jerks, I'm a good option ;)
<3 ;)
... :(
Hi :)
Skype date? How times have changed...

:feelsseriously:
@Lookscel @Billowel

Last edited:
I had to delete the pics boyos, can't risk it going viral and this guy seeing it. It's illegal to post his pics like that. I hope those of you who asked were able to see them.

He also mogs me. This is the state of the dating market boyos. It's so fucking over.
Mfw there are no girls on the internet and Tinder is just guys trolling guys.

What is his rating? 5/10?

Foid I know has been receiving messages from the same guy for 4 years (since she was in 8th grade) and he’s like 27 or something now. She responds to him with one word answers every time and he keeps going. It’s insane what the bluepill does to denialcels

Yup. Show us who the simping faggot is.
I had to delete the pics boyos, can't risk it going viral and this guy seeing it. It's illegal to post his pics like that. I hope those of you who asked were able to see them.
Oof

How badly did he mog you

Messaging women? Couldn't be me

sub-8 theory is law

Consistent simp

A beta male told me that for his city which is over 1 million people, he searches by all the new women on the dating site that day. And then he messages all of them, and tries to keep the conversation going as long as he can.

Will u do what @Weed did and make $

what did he do
Take a read, boyo

A beta male told me that for his city which is over 1 million people, he searches by all the new women on the dating site that day. And then he messages all of them, and tries to keep the conversation going as long as he can.

He should jump in front of a train.

I think you are inflating his rating. PM me his picture.
maybe but he's a 6 for sure

i deleted the pic sorry, i'd have to take a screenshot and upload it all over again
Take a read, boyo

terabased thanks brocel
He should jump in front of a train.
based

Its beyond over at these time

fuck you for this post :cryfeels:
why brocel

being reminded of the blackpill hurts but its better in the long run. its best if we blackpill you than if some foid brutally blackpills you and humiliates you

Picture of simp. And naked (no homo)

See how much cash you can get out of him.

Take a read, boyo

>indians never pay lmao

Knajjd will probably ban for this.

...why? seriously what's wrong with this? i can delete it if you guys want
I’m joking. Knajjd just hates trannies to such a compulsive degree that I was joking he would ban someone for posing as a woman online.

I’m joking. Knajjd just hates trannies to such a compulsive degree that I was joking he would ban someone for posing as a woman online.
JFL i get it now

i know its kinda retarded to stacy fish, but im just curious as to what other men's profiles are like and what they say to girls. i would chadfish too but i feel like i'd end up roping, only the most brave incels can do that and come out alive

JFL i get it now

i know its kinda retarded to stacy fish, but im just curious as to what other men's profiles are like and what they say to girls. i would chadfish too but i feel like i'd end up roping, only the most brave incels can do that and come out alive
Yeah I don’t know how anyone has the stomach to Chadfish. Truly like looking into the abyss.

JFL i get it now

@Reddit_is_for_cucks how are u doing it ?

This is what soylent does to your mind and body

Consistent simp

Did you manage to steal anything from the simp via cashapp and the like?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back