Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm starting to hate all women

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Seriously. I just saw a video of a white male traveling across the world, there were girls from supposedly very strict, conservative backgrounds and the girls wanted to talk to him and were all giggling. JFL, even those cunts are hungry for white cock, meanwhile they would give me no attention if I was there. If I dared to look at any of the girls for more than a second, let alone try to initiate a conversation, she would send her father, her uncles, brothers and cousins to lynch me. Normally, I would consider it suifuel and feel like shit, but now it just makes me hate them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just starting to? You must be young.

Hating foids unconditionally is the only rational conclusion when you lead the life of an ugly male

I already do.

And good morning

I hate people in general
full

Just starting to?!?!?! Why didn’t you before?!?!

Goooood. Let the hate flow through your veins

Even going on IT/feminist subreddit will make a non-cuck hate women

Women are vapid and odious creatures, once you begin to fully hate them it's hard to go back (which isn't necessarily a bad thing as it saves you from wasting a lot of time)

Seriously. I just saw a video of a white male traveling across the world, there were girls from supposedly very strict, conservative backgrounds and the girls wanted to talk to him and were all giggling. JFL, even those cunts are hungry for white cock, meanwhile they would give me no attention if I was there. If I dared to look at any of the girls for more than a second, let alone try to initiate a conversation, she would send her father, her uncles, brothers and cousins to lynch me. Normally, I would consider it suifuel and feel like shit, but now it just makes me hate them. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Was he Bald?

Seriously. I just saw a video of a white male traveling across the world, there were girls from supposedly very strict, conservative backgrounds and the girls wanted to talk to him and were all giggling.

Where's the video OP?

white > 4 people are gods

Me too. I made the leap of faith yesturday, some virtue signalling bitch pushed me over the edge

Just starting to? You must be young.
I am 24. I had placed high hopes on Islamic females due to strict and conservative upbringing. Got proved wrong.
Was he Bald?
I'll have to check. Have you seen something similar?

Just starting to?!?!?! Why didn’t you before?!?!
Because, like I explained to Robert, I had placed high hopes on Islamic females with conservative upbringings in their native countries. Fucking hell, the racepill is inescapable.
Me too. I made the leap of faith yesturday, some virtue signalling bitch pushed me over the edge
It sucks that we try to see the good in women but they only prove us wrong.
You weren't hating them before?
Nope, not all of them. Until now.

How brutal?
"Lift weights and you can get girls"
So if I don't lift weights, will I not get girls?
"No, no. Most girls don't care about a guys body, it's your choice you're an incel. I don't care about looks at all, I'm currently seeing a 5'8 Hispanic dude"
May I see him?
"Shows picture of Chadriguez"

Also a bitch on twitter showed me her bf, who kinda looked like me, but he was 6'3

So now, I hate women.

Last edited:
"Lift weights and you can get girls"
So if I don't lift weights, will I not get girls?
"No, no. Most girls don't care about a guys body, it's your choice you're an incel. I don't care about looks at all, I'm currently seeing a 5'8 Hispanic dude"
May I see him?
"Shows picture of Chadriguez"

Also a bitch on twitter showed me her bf, who kinda looked like me, but he was 6'3

So now, I hate women.
jfl very bad

No wonder I have this faggot blocked.

Deathnic whores.

As a white man I don't know how to feel about this, brother. Many 30+ yo oinkwells from Germany SEAmaxx in Thailand and Philippines (non Muslim countries) but you kinda sorta opened my eyes that even the Muslim holes lust after Chad.

However in my country Muslim holes hate white German men and mostly consider them ugly. I've never seen a Muslim hole attracted to a German guy in my entire life. Any germancels here who can confirm this?