Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to hate watching women on YouTube, contributing to their ad revenue

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I feel like a beta cuck, watching a video uploaded by a woman, who will earn YouTube ad revenue on its viewership. She will spend that money on buying sexy clothes and shoes to wear on her Tinder date with Chad.

Imagine, the sexy lingerie on Chad's bedroom floor, as Stacey gets deepdicked within an inch of her life, was paid for by me sitting through an unskippable ad on her YouTube channel.

ikr, and I hate how bubbly, sassy, happy-go-lucky they are.
They'll often make videos on optimism, happiness etc and how you should smile. Yeah no, I would too if I looked like them and it earned me free income forever.

Legit.

Women's YouTube videos:

- happy go lucky shit: Boyfriend tags, My dating experience, makeup, asmr, Look at me!!!
- "I'm not like other girls" shit: Shallow-analysis and copycatted, unoriginal videos about stuff that men have been talking about forever: e.g. white nationalism, anti-feminism.
- Useless shit: Dating advice for men.

ever heard of adblock?

Starting to? I was there 7 years ago on this.

I get raged every time Jewtube recommends these shitcunts to me.

adblock solves all the problems, also lol @ cucks who subscribe to any female channel and send her donations to patreon or any other cuckoldry platform

I felt the same for years. I could watch Nostalgia critic but couldnt watch Nostalgia chick (or whatever her name was). Its still with me in some way. After years of inceldom, Its impossible to appreciate femoids again in any sense.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
ever heard of adblock?

I forgot. 

I will activate it for when I need to watch women.

FACEandLMS said:
Legit.
Women's YouTube videos:
- happy go lucky shit: Boyfriend tags, My dating experience, makeup, asmr, Look at me!!!
- "I'm not like other girls" shit: Shallow-analysis and copycatted, unoriginal videos about stuff that men have been talking about forever: e.g. white nationalism, anti-feminism.
- Useless shit: Dating advice for men.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH legit all of them make the same videos, talk the same, they're almost carbon copies of each other and claim they're not like "all the other girls"

I never watch femail YouTubers. There's not a single one that produces decent content.

I cant watch them and I don't but just use adblock if you want to watch.

>adblock

their revenue is decided by views and likes, not whether or not you saw the ad

everytime i have to watch a female youtuber i always leave a dislike even if i liked the video

i have youtube red, not sure if my money goes to the authors of the videos i watch, i hope not

Most women channels on youtube are boring, how the fuck do you guys watch their shit?

However, I used to watch make-up channels, when I wanted to experiment using make-up though <3.

FACEandLMS said:
I feel like a beta cuck, watching a video uploaded by a woman, who will earn YouTube ad revenue on its viewership. She will spend that money on buying sexy clothes and shoes to wear on her Tinder date with Chad.

Imagine, the sexy lingerie on Chad's bedroom floor, as Stacey gets deepdicked within an inch of her life, was paid for by me sitting through an unskippable ad on her YouTube channel.

And gamer girls. Don't forget fucking gamer girls. I'm not a psycho, but gamer girls legit make me see red. I don't think any other femoid type on cucktube makes me angrier.

In general tho, JFL at you of you consume cucktube content made by femoids. For me, femoid = instablocked. Don't care what she has to say or show. It's all bullshit.

RichCel said:
And gamer girls. Don't forget fucking gamer girls. I'm not a psycho, but gamer girls legit make me see red. I don't think any other femoid type on cucktube makes me angrier.

In general tho, JFL at you of you consume cucktube content made by femoids. For me, femoid = instablocked. Don't care what she has to say or show. It's all bullshit.
Simply going on twitch.tv will make me rage, wanting to commit genocide on all white knights.

I don't really go on women's videos much because they have nothing interesting to say but I admit that I sometimes might watch a white supremacist/nationalist/genocide video by a woman such as Lauren Southern, suggested to me because I watch other alt-right-leaning channels like Stefan Molyneux, TL;DR, etc.

And I sometimes watch the odd ASMR video to fall asleep to or whatever.

But yes, most of the videos I watch on youtube are MGTOW funnily enough.

At least you don't pay 1000s of dollars to streamer girls. I lol hard at their cuckholdry but then feel sad because that's how easy it is for a woman to make money