Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL im starting to look more ethnic as i get older

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
When i was younger i could pass pretty easily as a white but the older i get my ethnic features are starting to stand out more and more. my large nose, eyebrows and lips are becoming more and more prominent. A lot of people say i dont even look like a curry but once you see it you cant unsee it, i pretty much look like a light skinned ugly curry. its over

All this curry talk makes me hungry. I think curries should stop existing out of courtesy to fatcels.

i noticed this happens in people too

Welcome to currydom, the journey to curryness is not laid with flowers, it's a test of patience and perseverance. Shitting on the streets or fapping on a plane is just a small part of it. The ultimate goal is to attain the nirvana.

Soon you gonna be your avi boyo

lmao at some of these replies

Welcome to currydom, the journey to curryness is not laid with flowers, it's a test of patience and perseverance. Shitting on the streets or fapping on a plane is just a small part of it. The ultimate goal is to attain the nirvana.

Dude, indian genes are very strong. Same thing happened to me. I looked Arab around like 3 and kinda Asian by the time I was 7. By 12 I looked like a full fledged street shitter.

Ethnics are hopeless.

When i was younger i could pass pretty easily as a white but the older i get my ethnic features are starting to stand out more and more. my large nose, eyebrows and lips are becoming more and more prominent. A lot of people say i dont even look like a curry but once you see it you cant unsee it, i pretty much look like a light skinned ugly curry. its over
You look like a small framed normie

Shit same thing happened to me.
Back in bkk in 2015 everyone said I'm white as shit than in 2017 people said I'm not that white, now that half the country is filled with germans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back