Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm starting to panic

Oh man thats rough dude, you finally find a girl that you don't wanna just rope after talking to, you're both hitting it off and shes fucking taken. Chad snags all decent women no one is safe.
Their faggot boyfriends should be hung.

The only advice for hopecels is looksmax tbh. Any other advice would depend on the specifics of your situation.
Something that helped me for a time was to write all my important thoughts down, write down questions that I needed to resolve about myself instead of just thinking about it. The answers pop into your head instantly, take these arising answers seriously, write down these answers all in an effort to put in order what you're aiming at in smaller and smaller steps.

This is how I feel at age 25. Most foids my age are beginning to look like shit. 25 is the point of no return. I never got pussy when girls looked good and if I ascend now the girl will look like spoiled milk

Just have sex bro.

Op, would you consider a divorced foid or a foid after ltr a dumpster diving?

I see there seem to be lots of foids in 29-35 age range (at least in my area of work) getting out of ltrs or other complicated relationship and they seem to be more open than foids in early 20s, as long as you look at them not as a spoiled milk, but rather like at an aged wine lol

I meant in terms of looks obviously.

Many non-virgins are here .As long as they don't brag it's not against the rules. I wouldn't report you even if you were a sex haver, although I recommend you PM me if you want to share any sensitive information.

Dating down basically with landwhales, extremely ugly or deformed females, and older single mother type thots.
Dumpster diving encourages these bitches to have a self deceiving overvalued sense of self.

If you're 21+ and posting on incel forums then it's already over for you boyo

Coming to acceptance is a brutal process that few will ever achieve, but it's the only choice we have besides suicide.

The only advice for hopecels is looksmax tbh. Any other advice would depend on the specifics of your situation.
Something that helped me for a time was to write all my important thoughts down, write down questions that I needed to resolve about myself instead of just thinking about it. The answers pop into your head instantly, take these arising answers seriously, write down these answers all in an effort to put in order what you're aiming at in smaller and smaller steps.
If I was chadlite in this situation I still wouldn't get pussy. I have no social capital and don't encounter women in my routine. Its fucking over
Op, would you consider a divorced foid or a foid after ltr a dumpster diving?

I see there seem to be lots of foids in 29-35 age range (at least in my area of work) getting out of ltrs or other complicated relationship and they seem to be more open than foids in early 20s, as long as you look at them not as a spoiled milk, but rather like at an aged wine lol
Absolutely fucking not. Ascending is ascending when it's someone you actually want to fuck. You don't ascend with trash, you descend.

Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone. The modern man is cucked to oblivion but even he has limits. Sooner or later something might just happen, or technology will advance far enough to give us lifelike sex dolls.

If you're 21+ and posting on incel forums then it's already over for you boyo

Coming to acceptance is a brutal process that few will ever achieve, but it's the only choice we have besides suicide.
I agree. chad lost his virginity at age 2

Calm down brother, we will win in the end

Let's hope it isn't over, man.

If that dude is your drinking buddy, just go out with him and his wallhitting friends and drink them horny... can't say it ever worked for me (probably because I always am the drunkest and less able to walk by the end of the night) but it might for you..

If that dude is your drinking buddy, just go out with him and his wallhitting friends and drink them horny... can't say it ever worked for me (probably because I always am the drunkest and less able to walk by the end of the night) but it might for you..
Since this thread is necrobumped, the guy and I no longer talk. Nothing special happened, we just drifted apart.
The whole ordeal was artificial as fuck. It was inauthentic and it bothered me.
That aside, bars and clubs are a meme. They're visited by trash like us in hopes of ascending. Normal people don't find girlfriends in some loud trashy place.

Since this thread is necrobumped, the guy and I no longer talk. Nothing special happened, we just drifted apart.
That aside, bars and clubs are a meme. They're visited by trash like us in hopes of ascending. Normal people don't find girlfriends in some loud trashy place.
sorry I didn't notice the date, and your call really touched a string for me so I fet the urge to write at least something.
I agree on the bar scene, the best I ever did there was making a fool of myself.
I hope you are at least calmer now

sorry I didn't notice the date, and your call really touched a string for me so I fet the urge to write at least something.
I agree on the bar scene, the best I ever did there was making a fool of myself.
I hope you are at least calmer now
I am not calmer. As I mentioned in March, I am starting to age like milk and only getting older. I'm past the age where its acceptable to date a teenage foid and I feel like I left highschool yesterday.
It's already end of fucking june and I've zero cold approaches under my belt.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am not calmer. As I mentioned in March, I am starting to age like milk and only getting older. I'm past the age where its acceptable to date a teenage foid and I feel like I left highschool yesterday.
It's already end of fucking june and I've zero cold approaches under my belt.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Why don't you accept that it's over for you? There is nothing you can do about your situation. Just accept reality.

Why don't you accept that it's over for you? There is nothing you can do about your situation. Just accept reality.
It's in our genes to strive.
If your ancestors laid down and gave up they wouldn't be your ancestors, they'd be dead ends.

what a cruel irony eh

Come on dude, since it's june at least go on holidays if you can, if really time is ticking fr you try not to miss at least other pleasant experiences.

Come on dude, since it's june at least go on holidays if you can, if really time is ticking fr you try not to miss at least other pleasant experiences.
I get one week off in august. I work full time. I don't even get the opportunity to ogle girls in public, I am either working or making up for my sleep deficit.

this was a cool thread, i identify with it a lot.

i wish we weren't in such a deep fucking hole. what a disaster.

this was a cool thread, i identify with it a lot.

i wish we weren't in such a deep fucking hole. what a disaster.

most men feel like the OP and think it's only them in this situation

that's how big the illusion is

"it's only you not getting laid like a rockstar bro"

in reality 50%+ men go through this shit

Do it like the other men, play vidya.

Losers like us are a minority. Not because majority of guys are getting laid all the time, but because small fraction and all women are.
This is enough to keep a lopsided society where people who produce value are the ones getting the short end of the stick.
If you really think about it, there's no reason I should be expected to work. Society has not kept its end of the deal
Do it like the other men, play vidya.
I work. I can't even cope.
Only reason why I haven't roped is I have too much hope and inertia.
Suckers like me keep the system going.

Losers like us are a minority. Not because majority of guys are getting laid all the time, but because small fraction and all women are.
This is enough to keep a lopsided society where people who produce value are the ones getting the short end of the stick.
If you really think about it, there's no reason I should be expected to work. Society has not kept its end of the deal

I work. I can't even cope.
Only reason why I haven't roped is I have too much hope and inertia.
Suckers like me keep the system going.

women aren't human so we're in the majority

women aren't human so we're in the majority
They still get to vote. They seem barely conscious too and capable of being truly content unlike me.
Being "human" and having a "soul" is a meme.

it's insane how easy it is to slip into this zone

and then immediately your face and hair start falling apart, and before you know it you get tackled by cops for talking to 19 year old women

it's insane how easy it is to slip into this zone

and then immediately your face and hair start falling apart, and before you know it you get tackled by cops for talking to 19 year old women
I have few more summers left before this starts happening if I am being optimistic.

I have few more summers left before this starts happening if I am being optimistic.
already here for me

making genuine friends seems impossible

overino

already here for me

making genuine friends seems impossible

overino
Don't worry, I am sure me being aware of this happening in real time will only cause it to be more painful, instead of it resulting in me succeeding.

Don't worry, I am sure me being aware of this happening in real time will only cause it to be more painful, instead of it resulting in me succeeding.
i wish i had better advice to give you but i really don't.

the only thing you can do with any shot of success is to aggressively cycle through as many schools and jobs as possible. those are like the only places where people are forced to stick together enough that they actually form real friendships and partnerships, and for you actually be able to do something with single women that are present.

too bad it's about the most stressful and intensive thing possible, not to mention it can jeopardize your financial security to fuck around with your job all the time.

i wish i had better advice to give you but i really don't.

the only thing you can do with any shot of success is to aggressively cycle through as many schools and jobs as possible. those are like the only places where people are forced to stick together enough that they actually form real friendships and partnerships, and for you actually be able to do something with single women that are present.

too bad it's about the most stressful and intensive thing possible, not to mention it can jeopardize your financial security to fuck around with your job all the time.
It's fucked. I'll just cold approach till my face falls apart

You are probably a locationcel, if you even are attempting to go to bars, etc you aren't a truecel, we truecels know our place in this world and it isn't in bars, it is in our bedrooms

Liotalaugh