Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to realize I don't have much in common with most incels

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
I can only relate to the oldcels on here tbh.

A lot of the youngcels on here haven't tried as much. They don't have their life together. They haven't approached.

Then my problem really comes up when people outside of this community assume things about me that just aren't true just because I associate with this community.

I'm so tired of people's false assumptions, their accusations. They've never even met me. It makes me angry that they think that they know me better than I know myself.

we here for you boyo. They will always find a way to make it look like you’re the problem , You made an effort and you didn’t got rewards because of your looks , The game was rigged from the start for you to lose , They will never admit that

Just approach bro!

we here for you boyo. They will always find a way to make it look like you’re the problem , You made an effort and you didn’t got rewards because of your looks , The game was rigged from the start for you to lose , They will never admit that

legit boyo :feelsokman:

To be fair to youngcels, if your 20 and you have had 0 interaction with girls, things are pretty grim for your prospects, and its not always your fault

Yeah you can say they havent tried enough etc, but the truth is normies dont get into relationships because they earn them, they get into relationships because they are normies. Being a normie comes with privileges. Your friends dont comprise of 100% male incels. you have a big friend circle that includes girls. It's 1000x easier to get a girlfriend as a normie then it is as an incel. Incel is not a mindset, its who you are. Ugly, outcast by normies to live a life of loneliness and dispair.

To be fair to youngcels, if your 20 and you have had 0 interaction with girls, things are pretty grim for your prospects, and its not always your fault
Yeah, that's close enough for me.

Yeah you can say they havent tried enough etc, but the truth is normies dont get into relationships because they earn them, they get into relationships because they are normies. Being a normie comes with privileges. Your friends dont comprise of 100% male incels. you have a big friend circle that includes girls. It's 1000x easier to get a girlfriend as a normie then it is as an incel. Incel is not a mindset, its who you are. Ugly, outcast by normies to live a life of loneliness and dispair.

All good points. I'm just jelly of youngcels who still have their whole 20s ahead of them.

It's grim but you can still make it. Hell even at 22, it's possible to still get JB.

30s and no prospects is 100x worse. If you think it's getting bad now, you better buckle the fuck in. Remember I was once where you are now.

Just get arrested on false rape accusations bro!

It does happen but it's very unlikely. I've approached many times and nothing like this has happened even though I've received brutal rejections. I had a couple close calls but you wont get a rape accusation charge, just sexual harassment.

I try and try and try and I'm gonna keep trying because fuck it, trying feels better to me then giving up. I know it's hopeless, but fuck it. After a few drinks, I forget I'm an incel and then try get rejected over and over again. It's kind of sad, but what isn't if you're an incel.

I try and try and try and I'm gonna keep trying because fuck it, trying feels better to me then giving up. I know it's hopeless, but fuck it. After a few drinks, I forget I'm an incel and then try get rejected over and over again. It's kind of sad, but what isn't if you're an incel.

I'm getting so tired of the drinking though man. It's disgusting. It's just a poison.

I'm so tired of people's false assumptions, their accusations. They've never even met me. It makes me angry that they think that they know me better than I know myself.

This hit way too close to home :feelsrope:

:cryfeels: :f:good luck man, though if youre gonna keep trying, youre better off trying to get to social circles with foids in it rather than approaching or swiping tinder...
Theres no better method to ascend other than through social circle, if Im not a social retard I would try it too, but its almost impossible to me, I can barely communicate with my own family member.

:cryfeels: :f:good luck man, though if youre gonna keep trying, youre better off trying to get to social circles with foids in it rather than approaching or swiping tinder...
Theres no better method to ascend other than through social circle, if Im not a social retard I would try it too, but its almost impossible to me, I can barely communicate with my own family member.

It's pretty hard to enter a social circle as an oldcel with no friends,

yeah there's alot of guys here sub 21, you can't be a trucel at that age.

alot of these young guys will ascend with a GF, they will just stop posting one day

for those of us oldercels, 30's,40's even older we know there's no hope, we've tried and failed hundreds of times, some maybe even thousands.

All that's left is to just mark time with copes until the day you die and it's over

I got to BDSM events in the hopes of finding a foid retarded enough to not realize how ugly I am. If you aren't doing this you aren't trying.

A lot of the youngcels on here haven't tried as much
I've probably approached more than you
full

I got to BDSM events in the hopes of finding a foid retarded enough to not realize how ugly I am. If you aren't doing this you aren't trying.

those foids are gonna be degenerate mayne, they aren't going to be into a manlet with poor bone structure.

those foids are gonna be degenerate mayne, they aren't going to be into a manlet with poor bone structure.
Mean it's totally fucking over. The blackpill is just too hard for my incel brain to swallow.

you dont realy have to.I disagree with most of the things people say on here.

I can only relate to the oldcels on here tbh.

A lot of the youngcels on here haven't tried as much. They don't have their life together. They haven't approached.

Then my problem really comes up when people outside of this community assume things about me that just aren't true just because I associate with this community.

I am an oldcel (38) and I agree with you. There should be something like a separate forum for oldcels but I guess there are too few of us. Maybe incels.co could create a sub forum for us. That would be cool.

I'm getting so tired of the drinking though man. It's disgusting. It's just a poison.
nah drinking is great. I sometimes drink 2dl sweet wine daily, other times a shot of herb liqueur. actually healthy in moderation

I am an oldcel (38) and I agree with you. There should be something like a separate forum for oldcels but I guess there are too few of us. Maybe incels.co could create a sub forum for us. That would be cool.

Also, we need to ditch the "incel" monniker maybe.

Yeah but we'd have to be very careful not to go in the opposite direction. I know a german message board for virgins and there you can not say anything anymore. In the beginning it was a good board where you could say what you wanted. Then more and more normies and foids joined the board and took over as mods. Now when you say something like: "Women are shallow" it will get you banned. It is utterly cucked and useless now.

The minimum rules should be:
1. No foids allowed.
2. If you ascend then get the fuck out and move on!
3. No ascension reports and no bragging.

To make a difference to the incel community there could be rules such as:
1. Illegal activities (i.e. crime against women) are not to be praised.
2. Elliot Rodger or other similar guys are not allowed to be praised.
3. Death of women is not allowed to be celebrated.

People would still hate us. I mean they hate MGTOW so they would hate us too. Simply for daring to say that there is a problem in our society and it is not just ourselves to blame for our situation.

Yeah, as a 30 year old guy I feel isolated even here in the incel community. It's only now that I'm beginning to realize just how over it is for me. I'm no longer really young any more, and all that awaits me is physical decline.
They will still call us incels bro, no matter what we rebrand as. We're probably better off just owning the name and wearing it loud and proud.

Yeah, as a 30 year old guy I feel isolated even here in the incel community. It's only now that I'm beginning to realize just how over it is for me. I'm no longer really young any more, and all that awaits me is physical decline.

They will still call us incels bro, no matter what we rebrand as. We're probably better off just owning the name and wearing it loud and proud.

Yeah but we'd have to be very careful not to go in the opposite direction. I know a german message board for virgins and there you can not say anything anymore. In the beginning it was a good board where you could say what you wanted. Then more and more normies and foids joined the board and took over as mods. Now when you say something like: "Women are shallow" it will get you banned. It is utterly cucked and useless now.

The minimum rules should be:
1. No foids allowed.
2. If you ascend then get the fuck out and move on!
3. No ascension reports and no bragging.

To make a difference to the incel community there could be rules such as:
1. Illegal activities (i.e. crime against women) are not to be praised.
2. Elliot Rodger or other similar guys are not allowed to be praised.
3. Death of women is not allowed to be celebrated.

People would still hate us. I mean they hate MGTOW so they would hate us too. Simply for daring to say that there is a problem in our society and it is not just ourselves to blame for our situation.

Something like only 25+ allowed. Also, "virgin" would be the wrong word obviously.

We're probably better off just owning the name and wearing it loud and proud.
I’m going to get a tshirt that says “I am an involuntary celibate” and start wearing that around.

Something like only 25+ allowed. Also, "virgin" would be the wrong word obviously.

Which word would you recommend? And do you agree that foids should not be allowed?

I know how you feel. They aren't old enough to have lived the era in which PUA was the popular shit instead of lookism.

My 20s were so bad I can't even feel jealous of them

Also, I'm not saying that you can't be an incel if you aren't 25+ or anything, obviously some people are ugly enough that it's evident very young that they will never get laid.

Also, I'm not saying that you can't be an incel if you aren't 25+ or anything, obviously some people are ugly enough that it's evident very young that they will never get laid.

I knew I'd be an incel at 12 and now I am 38 KHHV so yeah you kinda know you are incel very young. I still think most guys here that think they are incels will ascend eventually. At least 80-90% of them.

The best chance of success approaching as a low value male, is to take advantage of social groups. Foids that are your female friends, friend. You then have the ability to talk to them without been perceived as creepy because you've been validated my your female friend. Then you can then have a conversation which might bring out any attraction towards your character, rather than just been based on physical appearance. You might still get struck down but at least you'll get practice talking to a foid.
If you don't have any of that social dynamic then you are fucked. It doesn't matter how many approaches you try. You have to be good looking to just start chatting up strangers. Otherwise you'll come across creepy. So I can understand why somebody wouldn't want to approach when they pretty much know they'll face embarrassment and humiliation.

The best chance of success approaching as a low value male, is to take advantage of social groups. Foids that are your female friends, friend. You then have the ability to talk to them without been perceived as creepy because you've been validated my your female friend. Then you can then have a conversation which might bring out any attraction towards your character, rather than just been based on physical appearance. You might still get struck down but at least you'll get practice talking to a foid.

Yeah I agree. This is pretty much the only way. The problem is that if you are being rejected your friends will know about it and if you have a small dick everyone will know about it.

A lot of the youngcels on here haven't tried as much.
They don't have their life together.
They haven't approached.
I'm not sure why not having one's life together makes it hard to relate to people.

If you have low hopes on fulfillment because of knowing how girls don't like you, it can lead to depression and difficulty getting one's life together.

Actually getting your life together requires some minimum degree of hope, I think those who do it somehow have higher hopes, somehow.

That might mean you are smarter (perhaps you don't get excessively negative) or dumber (perhaps you get excessively positive) depending on perspective.

I can see how approaching can seem like a waste of time to someone who feels the odds of getting a positive reaction from a foid you'd like to be with is astronomically negligible.

All good points. I'm just jelly of youngcels who still have their whole 20s ahead of them.

JFL, you mean more years of sexual starvation, depression and suicidal thoughts "ahead of them"?

My goodness those youngcels sure are lucky