Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think I should have become a priest

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- People will leave you the fuck alone and probably respect you
- Gov will leave you alone too, probably
- No karens or being caught up in social media justice
- Guaranteed salary and job for life as long as you don't do any bad shit like fuck kids
- Low stress

Of course when I was a teen I'd scoff at the idea because I thought I'd be turning down all sorts of pussy

You can still do it. but you should be ready to regurgiratte bullshit alot. If you dont believe said bullshit, job will have some taxing effects likely

- People will leave you the fuck alone and probably respect you
- Gov will leave you alone too, probably
- No karens or being caught up in social media justice
- Guaranteed salary and job for life as long as you don't do any bad shit like fuck kids
- Low stress

Of course when I was a teen I'd scoff at the idea because I thought I'd be turning down all sorts of pussy

Cant imagine a 6' 5" slayer being a priest tbh ngl.

This could actually be a great way to blackpill the masses and preach against whoredom :feelshehe:

This could actually be a great way to blackpill the masses and preach against whoredom :feelshehe:

Yeah, that's the bad part. Even priests are immune from that shit. If I say anything bad against women, EVERYONE will come down on you HARD and you'll quickly be fired or relocated to India or some shithole.

in my area full of north european geneotypes guys that's near average height. i'm not even trolling

Yeah, that's the bad part. Even priests are immune from that shit. If I say anything bad against women, EVERYONE will come down on you HARD and you'll quickly be fired or relocated to India or some shithole.
I think a priest can get away with it as long as you don't say anything bad about foids directly, but rather warn of the sins of being a whore and hypergamy

Foids would rather confess their sins to this guy

Priestmaxxing is legit but you gotta have at least a tiny bit of faith otherwise preaching becomes unbearable. I'm not religious at all

Im literally obsessed with becoming a monk. Not a priest (those live in society and are forced to have social interactions and social lifes), but the kind of priest that lives in solitude, just by himself, happy to have renounced to a wife, family, friends, society, academical knowledge, any kind of luxuries, wealth, fame, honor.... Happy because you have literally gave up all hope, you abandoned the idea of having a possibility to feel good or having good experiences and feelings.

Just meditating all day, until you die. Not the New Age flower-power feel-good meditation, but meditation as abandoning sensuality as a whole and becoming free of desire

You'll have to listen to women's bullshit during their penance/confessions though.

it's hard to be that if you don't believe...

Being a priest can blackmail foids when they confess their sordid affairs.

I have thought this many times. All that is required is to study the bible enough to know that shit off by heart (easy).

I’m still considering becoming a monk tbh but not sure how to go about doing it. Join one of those self-sufficient monasteries in the countryside where you just grow vegetables and look after chickens all day. Virtually everything normies wageslave for involves pussy in some way, no point if you can’t get it.

Last edited:
I could never do that

I don't believe in god so it would be a shit job for me

I think if I was a ricecell in asia i'd just become a monk tbh. I'd just go live in a monastery up in the mountains

You'd be in jail by now cause some roastie would say you touch kids

No? The catholic church even has a calendar with the pictures of handsome priests in order to cater to female adherents. Someone posted it here once, if I recall correctly it was @chudur-budur

Its gonna be brutal. Holes will come and confess their sins to you. About how they fucked Tyrones, had gangbangs, sucked dogs. It'll be pure suifuel for you.

Just televangelistmaxx bro