Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think my main problem was always Asperger's syndrome and not so much looks

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I looked back at some of my older pictures knowing what I know now about looks and I don't think I was that ugly when I was younger. While I'm obviously nowhere near Chad, I think I was even slightly above average (for the area I come from) when I was at my best around 27 or 28 years old (I'm 30 now).

For all of you that think I'm a fakecel or something, I don't think you realize just how hard it is to be non-NT in Eastern Europe. It fucks up your youth entirely and you can't have a normal social circle. You need to be really good looking if you want to overcome that and sub8 theory is definitely true in this case. I'm definitely not 8/10 so looks are still a problem too.

I only found out about autismpill and how it destroys your dating life at this site. I never really thought about it much before and I only got diagnosed late. I thought that as long as I'm confident it should be ok, but being confident and lowinhib when you're autistic just makes you look weird and eccentric and you eventually get bored with interactions with other people because you never get anything out of them.

I think things would actually be better for me if online dating was big when I was younger because then I could just looksmaxx and autism wouldn't show immediately, but I never tried it because it wasn't so popular back then and I was already like 24 when Tinder came out. Now it's getting a bit too late, years of isolation made me hesitant to try to build relationships with new people. Also women are more demanding with age, or they're just looking for a betabuxxer which I'm not interested in. If you miss out on relationships in your teens and early 20s you're kind of relegated to "second division" and you need a lot to overcome that.

Also being a non-NT aspie is not something you can control. You're born with that and you can't change it. It's really bad for dating life because one of the important things when knowing women is eye contact and aspies simply suck at that. I just can't establish normal eye contact with people, either I stare at them like we're having an MMA staredown or look around like I'm not interested in them which probably looks arrogant or weird. So this is pretty much a death sentence if you're a sub8.

I know a lot of people here shit on mentalcels but if you had some condition on autism spectrum you would understand. The way that people interact with NT normies just looks so different. It's like another world.

cope

aspergers doesn't happen in good looking people

Touretts is 90% of his problem, its causing the obvious tics that make him look weird, if he just had the ASD on its own, im sure he'd be much better off.
chad can have tourettes, schizophrenia and adhd and have women swarm him

I was diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum according to my mom. Before I took the blackpill I thought autism was a huge blocking point, but tbh, you could be severely mentally disabled but as long as you’re 6’3”, look like someone straight out of WWE (or any other sport) you could fuck anyone you like

you could be severely mentally disabled but as long as you’re 6’3”, look like someone straight out of WWE (or any other sport) you could fuck anyone you like

Alright but if I posted my pics people would call me fakecel even though I don't look like 6'3'' Chad or whatever. I'm not good looking enough to overcome ASD but better looking than a lot of NT normies who got girlfriends. You need to be at least 8/10 to have a quality dating life as an aspie.

It is all looks. Make no bones about it.

Your brain needs bluepill dose and it is trying to trick you. Ignore it. It happens to me frequently

Last edited:
Alright but if I posted my pics people would call me fakecel even though I don't look like 6'3'' Chad or whatever. I'm not good looking enough to overcome ASD but better looking than a lot of NT normies who got girlfriends. You need to be at least 8/10 to have a quality dating life as an aspie.
Some aspergercels have ascended through gymaxxing, but, I suppose it would only work out if you’re not ugly and if you’re over 6 feet

I relate hardcore I got around 5/10 on soc, leaning more towards 4/10. I am not good looking, but some guys with my looks just have no problem getting respectable foids.
Looks triumph all, but if you have no social circle you cannot even begin to try something with women. I cold approached but we all know how that goes.
I work now and my social life went to shit completely, so not changing anytime soon.

Try some dating apps to see if you get some matches.

I relate hardcore I got around 5/10 on soc, leaning more towards 4/10. I am not good looking, but some guys with my looks just have no problem getting respectable foids.
Looks triumph all, but if you have no social circle you cannot even begin to try something with women. I cold approached but we all know how that goes.
I work now and my social life went to shit completely, so not changing anytime soon.

Yeah the social circle point is important

Autism is practically a death sentence. You react very slowly to external stimuli. When you finally realize that a girl has taken an interest in you, it is too late because she has already lost interest.

You can annoy people even unintentionally. You don't even realize what you said wrong or what you did wrong, and you attract hate free all the time.

Autism is practically a death sentence. You react very slowly to external stimuli. When you finally realize that a girl has taken an interest in you, it is too late because she has already lost interest.

You can annoy people even unintentionally. You don't even realize what you said wrong or what you did wrong, and you attract hate free all the time.

Story of my life tbh

I think I would definitely get girlfriends if I was NT largely also becase my youth was almost entirely before the Tinder era. I was like 23 when Tinder even came out. Facebook wasn't popular here when I was a teen.

Also in Slavlands I think hypergamy wasn't that bad back in the 00s. This was a time when game still worked somewhat and you just needed a good social circle.

Cold approaching as a non-NT male is ridiculous so without a social circle and once you're out of school you're pretty much done.

Also if I could re-live my youth with the knowledge I have now I would looksmaxx early and focus more on these things. Bluepill and autism fucked me up basically.

Yeah this is also a problem. Looking back I often realize I said a lot of inappropriate things and probably offended people even though that wasn't my intention.

chads.co ded srs?

Also if I could re-live my youth with the knowledge I have now I would looksmaxx early and focus more on these things. Bluepill and autism fucked me up basically.
Everyone is smart in hindsight. I remember thinking that focusing on girls is dumb and it will happen naturally.
lmao

i think people are too hard on themselves with the NT thing.

i'm sorry but there's just a severe glass ceilling on how NT you can be if you start out all alone somewhere, with no status, and your family is just useless, like you moved out or transferred schools or you just don't have any reason to be anywhere, so all you have is going places alone where there's people, and trying to "be NT" there by yourself.

and once you're past a certain threshold, being NT is simply impossible. because if you haven't had sex by 14-15 like almost everyone else, then you are not NT and that's that.
you are someone who's always got something to hide, and always trying to be some kind of Bond super spy around other people.

the only thing that could save you is a real opportunity to join lives with a woman for mutual benefit, but a real opportunity like that is very expensive these days, and will only get more expensive as women become more interested in prostituting themselves to foreign men, sugardating to get money fast, joining chad harems, dying in voodoo rituals while backpacking in random backwater countries, etc.

it will happen naturally.

Its supposed to, if it doesn't, its because it was never meant to be in any natural way kind of way where the female feels a strong urge for you to fuck her.

I dont consider betabux a "natural" event in a woman coming to a man.

The whole "just build up yourself and women will come" is not natural, its just attracting women who want free shit, and they'll tolerate you convenience . This is not natural attraction, lust, love, etc - this attraction/lust/love happens.

It "happening naturally" is like when a woman is with a guy, that is making her life objectively harder, where the man brings her no convenience, but she wants him so badly that any inconvenience is ignored.

This is what we call Chad.

i'm sorry but there's just a severe glass ceilling on how NT you can be if you start out all alone somewhere, with no status, and your family is just useless, like you moved out or transferred schools or you just don't have any reason to be anywhere, so all you have is going places alone where there's people, and trying to "be NT" there by yourself.

and once you're past a certain threshold, being NT is simply impossible. because if you haven't had sex by 14-15 like almost everyone else, then you are not NT and that's that.
you are someone who's always got something to hide, and always trying to be some kind of Bond super spy around other people.

the only thing that could save you is a real opportunity to join lives with a woman for mutual benefit, but a real opportunity like that is very expensive these days, and will only get more expensive as women become more interested in prostituting themselves to foreign men, sugardating to get money fast, joining chad harems, dying in voodoo rituals while backpacking in random backwater countries, etc.

all bigly true

Cope
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Whatever helps you cope OP. Whatever helps you cope...

There was a study posted a few days ago saying that autism is pretty much a reproductive death sentence for men, on the same level as schizophrenia. I'm not sure about how many of them were high-functioning, but the fact that it's being mentioned in the same breath as schizophrenia speaks for itself. Very brutal.

Looks is the only thing that'll get you matches

Exactly. I'm the same.

NT and low inhib against a high inhib aspie will always have more chance of a girlfriend except in outlier case where the NT is physically deformed or the high inhib autist is 8+ which is very rare.

I like to think i have autism otherwise im just retarded and lazy

I looked back at some of my older pictures knowing what I know now about looks and I don't think I was that ugly when I was younger. While I'm obviously nowhere near Chad, I think I was even slightly above average (for the area I come from) when I was at my best around 27 or 28 years old (I'm 30 now).

For all of you that think I'm a fakecel or something, I don't think you realize just how hard it is to be non-NT in Eastern Europe. It fucks up your youth entirely and you can't have a normal social circle. You need to be really good looking if you want to overcome that and sub8 theory is definitely true in this case. I'm definitely not 8/10 so looks are still a problem too.

I only found out about autismpill and how it destroys your dating life at this site. I never really thought about it much before and I only got diagnosed late. I thought that as long as I'm confident it should be ok, but being confident and lowinhib when you're autistic just makes you look weird and eccentric and you eventually get bored with interactions with other people because you never get anything out of them.

I think things would actually be better for me if online dating was big when I was younger because then I could just looksmaxx and autism wouldn't show immediately, but I never tried it because it wasn't so popular back then and I was already like 24 when Tinder came out. Now it's getting a bit too late, years of isolation made me hesitant to try to build relationships with new people. Also women are more demanding with age, or they're just looking for a betabuxxer which I'm not interested in. If you miss out on relationships in your teens and early 20s you're kind of relegated to "second division" and you need a lot to overcome that.

Also being a non-NT aspie is not something you can control. You're born with that and you can't change it. It's really bad for dating life because one of the important things when knowing women is eye contact and aspies simply suck at that. I just can't establish normal eye contact with people, either I stare at them like we're having an MMA staredown or look around like I'm not interested in them which probably looks arrogant or weird. So this is pretty much a death sentence if you're a sub8.

I know a lot of people here shit on mentalcels but if you had some condition on autism spectrum you would understand. The way that people interact with NT normies just looks so different. It's like another world.

im not NON-NT (i guess?) but im not normal at all, ive cut ties with everyone i know. i was never autist like, in fact, i was extroverted and very alive/funny, with time my interests made me more introverted, that, and also people started behaving like chit (bullies etc), so why would i waste time with people who are not only rude and abusive, but also less interesting than my hobbies?

i guess we are very similar though I am NT in isolation, but im in it out of choice, and no one understands me and they think i have autism or im weird or whatever (even my family included) but i simply isolate myself out of choice, because i prefer my hobbies than speaking with people. one time one of my (FAT, MIND YOU) hole family members called me out of not having friends, which was disgusting, because not only shes a woman, so shes worse, but also shes FAT, so shes below everythign in social hierarchy, yet she had the nerve to offend me saying as if not having friends is something very bad. (perhaps in her feminine miniscule brain it is one of these death sentences for man). i later dropped huge sexistpill on her and she felt sad. good!

i was pretty much mentalcel for a while as i had many illnesses from bullying and from taking drugs, e.g. schizofremia and so on. though i still have it i am way more happy now and dont really care/worry about anything.

anyway, from what i read you lack social contact but you want it, while im like you indeed (maybe except the autism part) but i dont want it. if you want contact with people, then: go gym, dress well, dont say stupid chit, get good haircut, dont try to impress anyone with your behavior/speech. if you do all these people will approach you anyway and they will try to maintain conversation. then you may get some friends

not sure why u mentioned tinder because this app is next to useless

I was diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum according to my mom. Before I took the blackpill I thought autism was a huge blocking point, but tbh, you could be severely mentally disabled but as long as you’re 6’3”, look like someone straight out of WWE (or any other sport) you could fuck anyone you like

This. Even some Chads have autism but they somehow use it to their advantage.

Sorry but your post just shows how clueless people here are about what being neurodivergent actually means.

What you posted has nothing to do with being NT or not, you're not NT if your brain is wired differently, it's something you can't change no matter what. I see people here constantly confuse being neurotypical with being uncomfortable in social situations due to some circumstances. This is why a lot of people here think "mentalcels" aren't real incels because they think if you're good looking and autistic you can just "act" that you're normal.

In reality it doesn't matter what your life circumstances were, if you are neurodivergent then it will always show up. Even if I somehow had sex with the biggest stacies in school at 14 and 15 it would not change the fact that I would continue to be weird and awkward around people because I just can't do things that come naturally to other people spontaneously.

This is why even autistic Chads who have good sex life are still awkward and struggle to get respect from other men. I knew a good looking guy who was probably autistic who had sex with one of the most desired girls around when he was like 15 and it didn't change anything. Other men treated him like some retarded child.

When you're neurodivergent it's like you're from different planet. You walk into a room full of people and you're either confident and extrovert and look like some eccentric weirdo or you're shy and look awkward. You can't look normal no matter what you do and no matter how you look like. Every social interaction is some weird show, like you were an actor or something. If you're good looking then it could give you enough halo effect to be able to get GFs any way, but it doesn't change your brain.

This.

At least we're really smart am I right? Oh wait, god damn it:feels:

Ive never read so much truth in 3 paragraphs before

Autism is a death sentence yes, but your admittance of being above average looks earns you my ire. :feelsseriously:

Autism is a death sentence yes, but your admittance of being above average looks earns you my ire. :feelsseriously:

I'm not sure if I am, but I don't look that bad IMO. It's very hard for myself to rate me, I don't know. I think people would call me fakecel if I posted my pic. It doesn't change anything anyway, I'm still a wizard, so does it matter? I think not.

I'm not sure if I am, but I don't look that bad IMO. It's very hard for myself to rate me, I don't know. I think people would call me fakecel if I posted my pic.
:chad: :chad: :chad:

You irl:

f3ab5f056334fe6efe44.png

Sorry but your post just shows how clueless people here are about what being neurodivergent actually means.

What you posted has nothing to do with being NT or not, you're not NT if your brain is wired differently, it's something you can't change no matter what. I see people here constantly confuse being neurotypical with being uncomfortable in social situations due to some circumstances. This is why a lot of people here think "mentalcels" aren't real incels because they think if you're good looking and autistic you can just "act" that you're normal.

In reality it doesn't matter what your life circumstances were, if you are neurodivergent then it will always show up. Even if I somehow had sex with the biggest stacies in school at 14 and 15 it would not change the fact that I would continue to be weird and awkward around people because I just can't do things that come naturally to other people spontaneously.

This is why even autistic Chads who have good sex life are still awkward and struggle to get respect from other men. I knew a good looking guy who was probably autistic who had sex with one of the most desired girls around when he was like 15 and it didn't change anything. Other men treated him like some retarded child.

When you're neurodivergent it's like you're from different planet. You walk into a room full of people and you're either confident and extrovert and look like some eccentric weirdo or you're shy and look awkward. You can't look normal no matter what you do and no matter how you look like. Every social interaction is some weird show, like you were an actor or something. If you're good looking then it could give you enough halo effect to be able to get GFs any way, but it doesn't change your brain.
chances are it really is that grave for you, only you know for sure. but for most the autism isn't that bad and I wouldn't expect it to be statistically, they are just fucked over from an early age and left in the dust very quickly, as no romantic experience at 14-15 already makes you a strange guarded person automatically, whether autistic or no.

as no romantic experience at 14-15 already makes you a strange guarded person automatically, whether autistic or no.

Most men didn't have sex at that age, at least not where I come from. I remember when debates about when did you first have sex came up in some male circles even the good looking popular guys often answered like 16 or later. I don't remember anyone having a girlfriend that early except maybe few really good looking pretty boys.

If they're saying they had sex this early they're probably lying just like most men do about their sexual experience.

Most men didn't have sex at that age, at least not where I come from. I remember when debates about when did you first have sex came up in some male circles even the good looking popular guys often answered like 16 or later. I don't remember anyone having a girlfriend that early except maybe few really good looking pretty boys.
I see, guys in my family had them by then, and I saw them so I know they weren't bullshiting, both platonic hand holding type of GFs that you have when you're very young, and more romantic ones.

mental ilness is creepy average boio whit that shit cant fuck

There's study that proves autists are very likely to be virgins.

Huge NTpill tsar bomba.Being NT is very underrated not only in dating,but in life quality overall,it's like you weren't meant to be living on this earth.Too bad a lot of fags hide behind the "mentalcel" label to avoid getting banned,giving people with real mental problems bad reputation

Agreed.Non-NTs here get cigarettes put out on their foreheads.
chads.co ded srs?

im pretty sure my looks affected my mental state