Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think my main problem was always Asperger's syndrome and not so much looks

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Huge NTpill tsar bomba.Being NT is very underrated not only in dating,but in life quality overall,it's like you weren't meant to be living on this earth.Too bad a lot of fags hide behind the "mentalcel" label to avoid getting banned,giving people with real mental problems bad reputation

I think a lot of people think that mentalcel means that you have some sort of mental blockade when approaching that can be overcome. The problem is, when you're non-NT it doesn't matter how confident and lowinhib you are with women. If anything it can get you in big trouble in the West probably, just look at the story of that autist who got arrested for touching a woman's arm.

The only way you can compensate being non-NT is if you're so good looking that women literally approach you or if you can do well on dating apps. But even in this case you can still fuck it up by acting autistic on dates. If you're non-NT you have to look really good or have a lot of luck.

Autism is practically a death sentence. You react very slowly to external stimuli. When you finally realize that a girl has taken an interest in you, it is too late because she has already lost interest.

You can annoy people even unintentionally. You don't even realize what you said wrong or what you did wrong, and you attract hate free all the time.
Honestly sounds a lot like me.
How can I get diagnosed?
I asked a councelor/therapist and she said I was alright
For all of you that think I'm a fakecel or something, I don't think you realize just how hard it is to be non-NT in Eastern Europe. It fucks up your youth entirely and you can't have a normal social circle. You need to be really good looking if you want to overcome that and sub8 theory is definitely true in this case. I'm definitely not 8/10 so looks are still a problem too..
Its true,im slavic and slavland is cruel if you show any kind of non-NTness,you become the punching bag right there and then. and they will work their social circle to make it known that you are no good

Last edited:
Aspergers knocks of 2-3 rating points, so unless you’re chadlite it’s over

:chad: :chad: :chad:

You irl:

f3ab5f056334fe6efe44.png
he cute no homo

What you're talking about is discussed on this site's very wiki:

Basically, anything that kicks you out of the "mainstream," such as being non-NT, drastically raises your chances of being incel. If you can't converse well and pick up on nonverbal cues you're quickly outed as being "weird." Women might tolerate your presence but they won't want to date you.

This is much more important than looks, or bullshit normies spew about "personality."

Inability to be NT is a much bigger impediment than anything else.

Don’t listen to the idiots here. Autism is the biggest predictor of inceldom. These idiots think you can only get a girl if you’re a 9/10 or 10/10 but there are tons of average guys who also get girls, it’s because they’re NT. Even though I’m a short framecel my autism is literally the only reason for my inceldom. It is truly a death sentence. Autism can even influence your looks. Google it. For a very brief period in my life I actually looked pretty decent and I had some girls interested in me but as soon as I talked to them all interest disappeared.

I'm the opposite. I always thought I was isolated and alone because of my retardation but lately I've been getting laughed at a lot in public so now I'm thinking its cause I'm an abomination looks wise

cope. If you had autism but weren't ugly you would get interactions like this.

Ice poseidon has autism

Asperger's is a sexual death sentence.

cope. If you had autism but weren't ugly you would get interactions like this.

Ice poseidon has autism

Look at those two trolls, you can smell their entitlement and self-importance from here.

Definitely can be a big factor, in my cas definitely accounts for a large part of it, but then I developed this condition after a food pointed out I was ugly because I had a bad face and was short and ethnic and fat

Autism can fuck you if you're normie tier in looks. So this might be true, especially if you've gotten IOIs

Imagine being 2/10 and having aspergers, I have both

Autism knocks at least 3 marks off your SMV. You have to be NT.

Over for mentalcels

There was a study posted a few days ago saying that autism is pretty much a reproductive death sentence for men, on the same level as schizophrenia. I'm not sure about how many of them were high-functioning, but the fact that it's being mentioned in the same breath as schizophrenia speaks for itself. Very brutal.
I remember the one you are referencing, it specified that it included anyone who was on the spectrum at all, so even someone with the mildest case of Asperger's, the closest you can be to being NT, was included.

I remember the one you are referencing, it specified that it included anyone who was on the spectrum at all, so even someone with the mildest case of Asperger's, the closest you can be to being NT, was included.
over for screws-loose cels