Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think that foids are naturally darktriads

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Think about it lying manipulation low-inhibition and a huge predisposition for violence. Foids fighting other foids,attacking manlets and first ones to hit a man. And they have a natural built in blueprint for a violent chad. It's like the violent chad appears and he checks out all the ticks for darktriad in the foid and the foid gets wet.

It's easy to be dark triad and abuse people when you never face any repercussions tbh

Have you heard of the blackpill, might be interesting to you

It's easy to be dark triad and abuse people when you never face any repercussions tbh
i know about the dark-triad in men i have read the stats and the evidence it just occured to me that it is also naturally occuring in women than in men could be cuz of the x chromosome

Foid brains are controlled by the lymbic system, basically the autonomous instinct and memory part of the brain. Their brains are essentially running on instinct like a reptile, which is why they dont have any problems manipulating men, taking advantage of them, can fake cry on command, and move onto the next man without any whim whatsoever.

most logical explanation for this phenomenon
It's the same reason why bullies pick on weaker, smaller, younger, less confident looking guys ... or they bully someone who's on their level BUT they have lots of friends with them to back them up ... They don't feel like they're at any risk that way. A woman feels like that all the time because of white knights and the government who are always on her side