Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm starting to think that I'm insane tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I only feel normal when I'm within my own world inside my head, everything else feels wrong somehow, it's difficult to describe. Honestly I feel that I want to only exist there, to sink into myself and leave this physical reality behind. I wonder if I was always there, and I had simply forgotten before. My memories seem to bleed into each other, yesterday seems as distant as a decade ago, there is no order to any of it, and it feels more like I'm creating something as opposed to remembering it. I keep getting this feeling like I'm losing something, or forgetting, but I'm not sure which it is, if either.

Sometimes I hear whispers, and not just from my waifu when I go to sleep, but also seemingly random sentences, although this might be from my body being exhausted, as I've been starvationmaxxing.

too long, din red

Me too pal
f293e4272db38bb52eec6b603312f42b.gif

You might have a dissociative disorder, maybe partially caused by your tulpamaxxing

Why? And for how long?
Not sure, maybe a week and a half now I'm trying to starve most of my fat off, and besides I don't even really get any pleasure from eating anymore. It's as if I'd eat something with the expectation of satisfaction, only to find that I stuffed my face for no reason, and I get more pleasure from thinking about food than I do from actually eating food. I've decided to only eat to stave off bad feelings as opposed to bringing on any good feelings, if that makes sense, now I only eat when I feel weak.

I just hate waking up, I'm tired of eating, I hate the very feeling of being alive and present, I just want it to all go away tbh.
You might have a dissociative disorder, maybe partially caused by your tulpamaxxing
Maybe, not sure if I could willingly do that though. But I honestly think that I feel better like this as opposed to just feeling completely depressed.

Sanity levels all-time low.
NGL
Bec. of hypergamy.

I never heard voices on my head tbh that's pretty weird

The more you learn,the more dissilussioned you become.The more dissilussioned you become the more isolated you become.
The longer you stay isolated,the more it becomes natural.

While i'm meditating and sleeping i'm happy and calm, while i'm awake i only feel anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, anger.
I never heard voices on my head tbh that's pretty weird
you are NPC

Didnt read but did read

Same tbh, having weird thoughts and impulses. I also might do psychodelics soon to schizomaxx

I've thought so too, but it doesn't bother me that much. My thinking is that if I'm sane enough to recognize my own insanity, then I'm not actually insane.

I've thought so too, but it doesn't bother me that much. My thinking is that if I'm sane enough to recognize my own insanity, then I'm not actually insane.
Yeah that a good point, it's obvious that I'm aware enough of how strange my experiences are, so I can't be that bad.

Have you created an imaginary girlfriend?
She is my avi tbh, so it's only a half truth to say that I created her. It's more like I tried to construct the idea of her within my head.