Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm still giving out my fantasy novel for free

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Given the recent newcel influx, I considered this worth mentioning. Of course, anyone who wants it can request it in a private message. I've uploaded it to dochub.com, so you don't even need to download a pdf anymore, you can ask for a link instead and get it right on your computer or smartphone browser, and you can download it from dochub if you want.

It takes place in the remnants of an authoritarian feudal empire that collapsed when its ruling dynasty was wiped out in the middle of a civil war. The story follows one of the royal families left to rule one of its broken pieces as they deal with famine, heresy, infighting, and the threat of invasion from rival factions. One of the protagonists is an incel who struggles with incel-related issues, in case that interests you.

You're a good man

Can you pm please?

Reading is for gays

Given the recent newcel influx, I considered this worth mentioning. Of course, anyone who wants it can request it in a private message. I've uploaded it to dochub.com, so you don't even need to download a pdf anymore, you can ask for a link instead and get it right on your computer or smartphone browser, and you can download it from dochub if you want.

It takes place in the remnants of an authoritarian feudal empire that collapsed when its ruling dynasty was wiped out in the middle of a civil war. The story follows one of the royal families left to rule one of its broken pieces as they deal with famine, heresy, infighting, and the threat of invasion from rival factions. One of the protagonists is an incel who struggles with incel-related issues, in case that interests you.
Tbh, I am more interested in hearing story of how you managed to finish it.
Personally I can't write more than a page in several days due to constant depression, living with parents, suicidal thoughts, LDAR and trying to sustain a shitty job.

Private message sent.

I like Game of Thrones and the description you gave above piqued my interest.

Personally I can't write more than a page in several days due to constant depression, living with parents, suicidal thoughts, LDAR and trying to sustain a shitty job.
just be fakecel and advertise your products on incels.co theory

I have years of practice, and the book also took 1.5-2 years to finish, which is actually pretty fast for an epic fantasy novel of this scale when you take into account all the drafting and revising you have to do after you finish your first draft and all the pre-development that comes before it. If you write 500 words a day, that's 200,000 in 400 days, which you could probably then edit down to 150,000 if you struggle with keeping prose tight or you didn't plan your outline very well and ended up with a bunch of pointless chapters and scenes that shouldn't be there.

Send you PM. Sadly, there isn't that many incel characters in fiction.

Send you PM. Sadly, there isn't that many incel characters in fiction.
I hope you and everyone else who PM'ed me for a copy enjoy the novel.

Also, congratulations on escaping greyceldom.

Can u pm me it too

Theres no fantasy for your face

Are you guys enjoying the book? @Glokta @Pai Mei @IamJacksBrokenHeart

Oh, shit, I missed this post. Very sorry. Are you still interested?
havent started reading that cause no time .
Will probably start around january and give you feedback then .
Too much work atm

does he end up getting a foid or is it just suifuel

Seems interesting tbh

@Incellectual Sent

And yes, guys, this is a full-length fantasy novel, thoroughly edited, outlined, beta reader approved, the whole lot. I already had years of creative writing experience before I even started writing this book, and feedback on it has been largely positive. It's just marketing that I've struggled with; it's not a very marketable piece and I'm not a talented marketer by any stretch of the imagination.

@Incellectual Sent

And yes, guys, this is a full-length fantasy novel, thoroughly edited, outlined, beta reader approved, the whole lot. I already had years of creative writing experience before I even started writing this book, and feedback on it has been largely positive. It's just marketing that I've struggled with; it's not a very marketable piece and I'm not a talented marketer by any stretch of the imagination.
PM pls

There is hope. That's all I'll say.
ok can u dm me link please i would like to read it, i had to ask first bc most "incel-related" things like books or movies are always suicidefuel and I think we all need a little hope tbh

ok can u dm me link please i would like to read it, i had to ask first bc most "incel-related" things like books or movies are always suicidefuel and I think we all need a little hope tbh
Sent

Marketing is always hardest part. I am setting up dropshioping site so I can quit wageslaving and fund monk life style without going to monastery. And everything has been easy besides getting exposure. Exposure is extremely hard.

Marketing is always hardest part. I am setting up dropshioping site so I can quit wageslaving and fund monk life style without going to monastery. And everything has been easy besides getting exposure. Exposure is extremely hard.
The barrier to entry is lower than dirt for genre fiction, so there's a lot of competition too. You need either large publishing house backing or a monstrous luck+marketability combo to even be relevant.

The barrier to entry is lower than dirt for genre fiction, so there's a lot of competition too. You need either large publishing house backing or a monstrous luck+marketability combo to even be relevant.
You could try making LGBTQ fag Novel to farm $$$ and advertise it at pride rallies tbh

You could try making LGBTQ fag Novel to farm $$$ and advertise it at pride rallies tbh
More like ₵₵₵ than $$$. Not worth my time. Writing a novel is a massive time investment.

Sounds cool OP, is it too long to read?

Can you please PM me the thing? I am also writing something that seems to be quite similar to your's.
THANKS!

Are you guys (the ones who asked for the book) enjoying it so far? I think people who are unsure would like to know.

Is that on Amazon, as an actual book? I think I bought that a while back, haven't read it yet, though. Been too busy coping and working.

Is that on Amazon, as an actual book? I think I bought that a while back, haven't read it yet, though. Been too busy coping and working.
Yes, it's on Amazon. I don't know what you do for work, but if it involves a lot of idling, you could read it on a smartphone with the Amazon Kindle app while you wait. Ditto if you use public transportation regularly. That's when most people read their genre fiction as far as I can tell.

but if it involves a lot of idling, you could read it on a smartphone with the Amazon Kindle app while you wait. Ditto if you use public transportation regularly.
That's a negative. I'll just have to find time on my own to dig into it, probably on holiday from work.

reading this in bits and pieces...yes, I am loving this so far. I seriously hope this gets published, it's that good.

reading this in bits and pieces...yes, I am loving this so far. I seriously hope this gets published, it's that good.
Unfortunately, it's not PC or marketable enough to be published traditionally (PC and mass appeal are a lot more important than overall quality for getting deals with mainstream publishers), though I'm sure it could find a decent niche with enough word-of-mouth and good reviews on Amazon. I tried getting word about it spread to its target demographic through Facebook groups and Twitter, but the lack of reviews (I had no reviews at the time and still don't have nearly enough) meant people were too skeptical to give it a shot.

Only in chapter 1 so far but I'm really liking it.

Someone send me the PDF pls

Pm it to me please

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back