Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m still shaken from getting pizza 6 months ago

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I made a thread about it back then, but I am still haunted by the memory.

It was a weekend morning and I was craving a slice from my fav local pizza place. I got up and left early (they open at 11, I wanted to avoid crowds) and arrived. I ate my pizza and the only people there was an ugly looks matched couple. They didn’t bother me. What did bother me was when finished eating made the mistake of strolling up and down the street to check out the shops. HUGE MISTAKE.

I couldn’t really focus on the shops because there were several restaurants and bars either with outside seating or the doors were open and you could see inside.

It was absolutely suicidefuel. I felt so lonely seeing so many have couples, and even happy groups of friends. And the worst part is thee were so many Stacys. And all sorts. One that is burned in my memory was an “alternative” looking chick with the tattoos and such. Not my type but still very beautiful and having the time of her life while i walk past alone.

you know what you should have done

Its ok Ellsworth.

At least you have us and I think I have made you into one of my pigs in Stardew Valley, so you have all of your animal friends to keep you company on my digital farm as well.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Hits close to home

being alone is so boring

It’s just frustrating that normies will never feel how I felt that day. I’m sure most of us here know, but normies and up have no idea.
I think they try to imagine what it's like when they temporarily experience the demo version of inceldom called a normie dry spell... They probably larp as doomers and think they are the same as us... until that landwhale on POF messages them and they forget about being lonely and worthless.

I don't do this anymore but yea going outside to go and get food is really depressing. I used to dine at this Vietnamese place because there was this really qt3.14 girl working there. Viet girl. Petite and tiny. Either 12 or 32 you can never tell with Asians.

Either way I used to shop at that place because the Asian girl was super cute and adorable and when you would hand over money to her she would grab your hand completely as not to drop any change. (Or maybe she thought I was retarded and was just being careful idk). I found it very comforting the way she talked and held my hand for those brief seconds. Then I would pay and go eat at a table. That was the part I hated. The food was great. The girl was amazing. The service was good. But having to look at nothing but big groups of Asian families and Asian couples (especially the kind that are on social media and take seflies at their fucking table) were the worst!

And I can imagine they were just looking at the fucking freak ugly ass white man sitting alone in the corner of the restaurant. And mocking me in their language. Holy hell I don't know why I did it. 2% Heaven while 98% was me hating myself while being there.