Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i'm stuck between 2 options and i need advice

should i transfer to uni or give it up, get a job and find a GF post-college?

• Total voters
If you want to ascend, you should be devoting your life to that, specifically, whether you're going to uni or not. Environment matters, but if you're not approaching girls regularly you'll never get a girlfriend either way. Have you tried Tinder swiping in poor Asian countries? It's a good way to test your looks and possibly practice female interaction.

If you want to ascend, you should be devoting your life to that, specifically, whether you're going to uni or not. Environment matters, but if you're not approaching girls regularly you'll never get a girlfriend either way. Have you tried Tinder swiping in poor Asian countries? It's a good way to test your looks and possibly practice female interaction.
Is uni convenient or avoiding college better?

Is uni convenient or avoiding college better?
I don't know, I didn't go to either. I'd be focusing on what job it's going to get you at the end, especially if you're in the US, where they burn the poor. In a few years your priorities will shift drastically. You can try to ascend whether you're at uni or not.

I don't know, I didn't go to either. I'd be focusing on what job it's going to get you at the end, especially if you're in the US, where they burn the poor. In a few years your priorities will shift drastically. You can try to ascend whether you're at uni or not.
i am in a hurry to lose my virginity so whatever works best. i'm 23 i won't let myself be a virgin any longer

You said above you're studying history. I know you've already put a lot of time into your associate's degree, but how useful is a BA in History going to be? From what I've heard online, it's pretty useless, but you know more about it than I do. You could go to university and change majors to something that can earn money, if you're able to. I would also consider trade school. If you have to, get a job right out of the gate, but I think the former two options I suggested are better (or you could work part-time while you go to school).

EDIT: Also, your post seems to frame the decision with dating options as the most important factor, which I think is a mistake. Sorry if this sounds obvious, but I would focus more on long-term earning potential and job security.

Last edited:
You said above you're studying history. I know you've already put a lot of time into your associate's degree, but how useful is a BA in History going to be? From what I've heard online, it's pretty useless, but you know more about it than I do. You could go to university and change majors to something that can earn money, if you're able to. I would also consider trade school. If you have to, get a job right out of the gate, but I think the former two options I suggested are better (or you could work part-time while you go to school).

EDIT: Also, your post seems to frame the decision with dating options as the most important factor, which I think is a mistake. Sorry if this sounds obvious, but I would focus more on long-term earning potential and job security.
I don’t care much about education anymore. Besides I learned nothing in college and learned a lot by the internet

Getting hooked up should be the last thing on your mind when making the choice to go to college or not.

My advice is unless the UNI sets you back too much financlially speaking, complete your degree. I heard you have rich parents so it shouldn't be problem. I am actually surprised how a rich ethnic such as yourself didn't go for university in the first place. I knew a curry who took the community college route but that's because going from a curryland school straight to usa uni is a very hard step. I also don't understand how you managed to turn 24 without continuing with Uni or doing a job all this time

I don’t care much about education anymore. Besides I learned nothing in college and learned a lot by the internet
I get you're sick of school and you didn't learn much from it, but if you want to get a job that actually pays well (a trade, something in STEM, etc.), getting the relevant education makes that MUCH easier. Also, you WILL learn a lot if you're learning about something actually practical, like programming, plumbing, or welding, instead of history (I'm not specifically endorsing those three examples, I just chose them off the top of my head).

You have several options (all easier said than done, but doable nonetheless):

1. Become an entrepreneur. (risky)
2. Get some random minimum wage job and work your way up from there. (easiest option short-term, but big risk of just staying where you are for a long time and never moving up)
3. Determine what career you would actually want, do whatever it takes to get an internship in that area (even working without pay for a period of time if you have to), perform so well that they hire you. (finding and doing the internship will be the hardest part, but if you can get over that, you'll be set)
4. Bite the bullet and go back to school in something useful, then get a job afterwards. (least risky, best option IMO)

You can't get a job with COVID, and Uni won't begin until the fall. So, whichever route you choose, you have at least 6 more months to think about your life. That's plenty of time to figure out where you want your life to go and make a plan. Unfortunately, people on an incel forum aren't going to answer such a difficult question, that's something you have to figure out.

EDIT: Of course, you could also just complete your History degree and see what happens. Again, I can't speak to how useful a History degree is and what jobs you can get with that, that's for you to determine.

Last edited:
I get you're sick of school and you didn't learn much from it, but if you want to get a job that actually pays well (a trade, something in STEM, etc.), getting the relevant education makes that MUCH easier. Also, you WILL learn a lot if you're learning about something actually practical, like programming, plumbing, or welding, instead of history (I'm not specifically endorsing those three examples, I just chose them off the top of my head).

You have several options (all easier said than done, but doable nonetheless):

1. Become an entrepreneur. (risky)
2. Get some random minimum wage job and work your way up from there. (easiest option short-term, but big risk of just staying where you are for a long time and never moving up)
3. Determine what career you would actually want, do whatever it takes to get an internship in that area (even working without pay for a period of time if you have to), perform so well that they hire you. (finding and doing the internship will be the hardest part, but if you can get over that, you'll be set)
4. Bite the bullet and go back to school in something useful, then get a job afterwards. (least risky, best option IMO)

You can't get a job with COVID, and Uni won't begin until the fall. So, whichever route you choose, you have at least 6 more months to think about your life. That's plenty of time to figure out where you want your life to go and make a plan. Unfortunately, people on an incel forum aren't going to answer such a difficult question, that's something you have to figure out.

EDIT: Of course, you could also just complete your History degree and see what happens. Again, I can't speak to how useful a History degree is and what jobs you can get with that, that's for you to determine.
history degree i think can give me a thinktank job

Go to uni. You don't want to end up working dead end jobs and have a broken back at 50 do you and come back to an empty house (if you can even afford one)

Go to uni. You don't want to end up working dead end jobs and have a broken back at 50 do you and come back to an empty house (if you can even afford one)
Aren’t uni students more into casual dates and hookups?

If you have the chance to go to college, you should go to college.

I think that's nobody else's but your choice and that studying in university in itself neither increase nor reduce your chances to get a girlfriend as an incel.

I think that's nobody else's but your choice and that studying in university in itself neither increase nor reduce your chances to get a girlfriend as an incel.
I never even knew my chances because I never was ready due to ocd

I mean I don't believe in miracles. For example, if you're ugly and short, then it's impossible to get a gf.
IMHO, 'ugly' means 'having underdeveloped bone structure of the face' and 'short' means 'being under 175-180 cm (5'9"-5'11"), depending on the area you live in".
Also I think cock size is very important too.
Nowadays women can easily choose a sexual partner. I think you need to be atleast an average guy to attract some foid.

I mean I don't believe in miracles. For example, if you're ugly and short, then it's impossible to get a gf.
IMHO, 'ugly' means 'having underdeveloped bone structure of the face' and 'short' means 'being under 175-180 cm (5'9"-5'11"), depending on the area you live in".
Also I think cock size is very important too.
Nowadays women can easily choose a sexual partner. I think you need to be atleast an average guy to attract some foid.
Which option should I pick?

Uni is useless but if you cant find yourself learning from home maybe you should go.

i never even tried to ascend because i wasn't ready yet with dealing with my OCD for these past 4 years, so i don't know if i ever had a chance, and everyone at my community college was either ethniccels or landwhales and nobody there would talk to each other, so i had no chance either way.

now i have my associate's degree. at this point idk what to do. quarantine happened, and now the only way to meet someone is by dating apps (good luck if you're sub10). here's my two options when covid is gone:

*Transfer to uni in the fall. I already got accepted into a uni and the Yes Man inside me is going insane. i'm turning 24 in the fall. i'll have to finish the rest of my bachelor's degree

*give up college and get a job (or go to online college). Problem is i can't get a job under covid

But i fucked up between 2 choices. First, it's unknown if it will be normal in the fall, so at uni, there will be less opportunities to date or even meet people, and it'll probably be still impossible to get a job or go to places where i can meet people, and it's a lot harder finding someone after college, because college gives people many social events, mixers, parties, etc and after college we are now homebodies. and who knows if my job will have anyone i like? most people where i live end up with prestigious jobs you need a bachelor's degree for.

also, another issue. i feel like uni will be hard to find a girlfriend. Many college students i've seen on social media don't have girlfriends, they all just like hooking up or casual dating or FWBs. my sister is some stacylite who was in a sorority and she's never had a boyfriend but there's no fuckin way she's a virgin at 28. she's dated before. i bet she's fucked casual dates or had FWBs before because that shit is common as hell in college. and in uni, you're so busy with work you never know when you can fuck. and college girls have so many people to talk to, so many guys will hit on them, even without a chad nearby, they'll still be picky. after college they have less opportunities and they might have less options when there are less chads to find on tinder who live nearby. and because i'll be turning 24, many college girls will reject me because of my age, and i'll be lucky to find many people my age. i've read that just a tiny percent of people will be my age who are undergrads. grad students would be separated from us.

i'll have to maybe give up college and get job and go to activities where i hope i can find someone because after college, people become homebodies and won't go and try going to places anymore.

i don't know what to do, but i need to make a fuckin choice. it is harder to find a foid after college, but in college, it's only easy if you're 18-21 and just arrived into college right after finishing HS. and at 24, i'll be in an apartment probably. i doubt it'll be a dorm, even if they have dorms for older students.
college/university is the best possible place to ascend

college/university is the best possible place to ascend
yeah that's true but usually only if you're 18-21 because you have way more life ahead of you and don't need to rush to lose your virginity too much. and because you'll be the same age as everyone, so you won't be viewed as the weird older guy. if i went to parties (i'm turning 24 in the fall) won't i be ridiculed for my age. and many girls won't wanna date me because of my age because of the age gap stigma

yeah that's true but usually only if you're 18-21 because you have way more life ahead of you and don't need to rush to lose your virginity too much. and because you'll be the same age as everyone, so you won't be viewed as the weird older guy. if i went to parties (i'm turning 24 in the fall) won't i be ridiculed for my age. and many girls won't wanna date me because of my age because of the age gap stigma
No one will know your age, you'll look the same as most people your early 20s.
Also, I would try talking to girls in your class while doing work or some shit like that.
Try gymmaxxxing or something, I remember seeing part of what you look like, and I think gaining some muscle mass will definitely help.

Get a degree. Life has been shit to you in your early years so you’re basically owed a better latter half to life, even if its just financially so. At the least you’ll be able to cope better.

No one will know your age, you'll look the same as most people your early 20s.
Also, I would try talking to girls in your class while doing work or some shit like that.
Try gymmaxxxing or something, I remember seeing part of what you look like, and I think gaining some muscle mass will definitely help.
in the fall i won't have opportunities to meet people cuz of covid

If you can neet while in uni (yeah I know one of the e's is education) but where parents or gov is paying for it... I'd stick it out. If not and unless your degree path is one foids hate and you'll find a legit job in that field... I'd quit wasting time and either get a trade or a job to avoid the debt and just work at coping. Preferrably if your country has neetbux.

they wont. Even if they do, most chicks won't give a shit.
Idk a lot of stigma against age differences these days. I’ve witnessed it myself irl from many everyday garden variety people

Idk a lot of stigma against age differences these days. I’ve witnessed it myself irl from many everyday garden variety people
bro you are being irrationally scared. if even single person says something about a 24 year old dating 21-23 years old, I'll shove a boot up my ass

bro you are being irrationally scared. if even single person says something about a 24 year old dating 21-23 years old, I'll shove a boot up my ass
Trust me ask around irl to random people

also college students are 18-21

Trust me ask around irl to random people

also college students are 18-21
nah, I know many people dating younger women.
If even a single person mentions it (0.00001% chance), laugh it off and say something like "you mad bro?"

nah, I know many people dating younger women.
If even a single person mentions it (0.00001% chance), laugh it off and say something like "you mad bro?"
You probably just live in a tolerant area or people you meet just say it behind ones back rather than to ones face.

You probably just live in a tolerant area or people you meet just say it behind ones back rather than to ones face.
this is canada, the most progressive place in the world (or so they say).
If it isn't happening here, it's not going to happen almost anywhere else except isolated incidents.

this is canada, the most progressive place in the world (or so they say).
If it isn't happening here, it's not going to happen almost anywhere else except isolated incidents.
I’m sure they just laugh behind their back

I’m sure they just laugh behind their back
Cope

If age gaps weren’t stigmatized you wouldn’t see by normies on twitter Facebook, forums etc and you wouldn’t see throwaway accounts saying “is 21 and 19 bad?”
If they think 21 and 19 is bad, they probably are severely retarded beyond belief.

I dropped out like 3rd day of uni I’m stuck with only shit jobs I’d stay