Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm stuck in a cycle of hope.

BottomSubhuman

BottomSubhuman

CIA Phoenix Program
-
I'm stuck in this cycle:

Get Rejected -> Be blackpilled/depressed for weeks -> Get Hope -> Catch oneitis -> talk to her -> get rejected

I'm fucking tired of having my hopes crushed. I'm fucking tired of friends/family giving me hope and stupid advice. I just want to give up.

I'm a hopecel.

Last edited:
Do it already, you won't regret it.

Is having a oneitis the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked and bluepilled than having a oneitis as an incel. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are validating and simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist. Meanwhile she is getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and Tyrone. It is literally and figuratively just cuckoldry with extra steps. Think about it logically.

Is having a oneitis the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked and bluepilled than having a oneitis as an incel. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are validating and simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist. Meanwhile she is getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and Tyrone. It is literally and figuratively just cuckoldry with extra steps. Think about it logically.
@NEETard thoughts?

I don't pay attention to girls anymore so i can't even a oneitis

interesting

@NEETard thoughts?
How the fuck are you "validating and simping" , when you dont even talk to the girl? Jfl this guy changes the definition of oneitis to make himself right.

How the fuck are you "validating and simping" , when you dont even talk to the girl? Jfl this guy changes the definition of oneitis to make himself right.
yeah, having oneitis and orbiting are two different things. I stop talking to them after they reject me.

yeah, having oneitis and orbiting are two different things. I stop talking to them after they reject me.
Yea thats what you should do. If you keep talking after she rejects you THEN youre a cuck. But you dont, so you obviously arent a cuck. These guys who say youre a simp for having oneitis are retarded

Taking time out of your day to talk to a foid that's not your gf = validating them

That's the right move. No need to keep trying if you notice there's no interest

The thing tho is that for me that's all that's ever happened

So my brain gave up. I hope the same will happen to you so you stop torturing yourself

The thing tho is that for me that's all that's ever happened

So my brain gave up. I hope the same will happen to you so you stop torturing yourself
yeah bro I need to stop this. Worse is friends/family constantly giving me hope and blue pilling me, lies and more lies. I'm fucking done.

I do that all the time. Can't help myself. I just can't stand my mind torturing me thinking that "I should have at least tried". Maybe it's better this way, I hate having doubts about something.

yeah bro I need to stop this. Worse is friends/family constantly giving me hope and blue pilling me, lies and more lies. I'm fucking done.
The gas lighting is beyond frustrating. This is why I never, ever talk about dating or relationships in any way.

People will keep feeding you hope or will tell you to try when there's no chance in hell it'll work out

I seriously wish i had never listened to people. Would have saved me effort, time and embarrassments

The gas lighting is beyond frustrating. This is why I never, ever talk about dating or relationships in any way.

People will keep feeding you hope or will tell you to try when there's no chance in hell it'll work out

I do that all the time. Can't help myself. I just can't stand my mind torturing me thinking that "I should have at least tried". Maybe it's better this way, I hate having doubts about something.
this. this. this. Finally someone gets me.
:heart:

I don't pay attention to girls anymore so i can't even a oneitis
You finally saw the light, since day 1 absolutely no foid gave you an iota of attention, if only all members here reach this stage of enlightenment.

You finally saw the light, since day 1 absolutely no foid gave you an iota of attention, if only all members here reach this stage of enlightenment.
Well it's not something i even actively do, it has become instinctual.

It's just like how OP can't stop looking at girls and having different oneitis'. I can't bring myself to care or notice women anymore in the same way.

It is a blessing tho at this point. Though when I think of what lead to it (a lifetime of loneliness) i get kinda sad :feelsbadman:

One time the depressed for weeks part of the cycle will be so hard you will just stop caring afterwards and have a mindset @Gymcelled described, I can guarantee this

Last edited:
fuck doing the same shit over and over again on different whores. We all know that they are not worth our efforts anyways. we are not chad

Sounds like the dying embers of your being blue pilled. The sooner you accept the blackpill in its entirety, the better off you will be

Mogs me at being social