Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm such a pushover

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I just got out of a store today after walking into some bathroom and some foid was in there but it was for both male and female, so I used the urinal and her toothless methhead boyfriend started shouting at me while I was in there. I went out, wondering if he thought I was shoplifting or something, and he said to not use the restroom when a woman was in there. I just left after he said that. I really wish I would've engaged with that piece of shit, but since I'm 5'8" and skinny with no muscle, I said nothing back. If I were an alpha, I would've broke his jaw right on the spot. But I didn't. God I fucking hate America and living here. North Americans are the biggest fucking bullies on the planet. I actually remember that time I went to Germany with my family, and let me tell you, I made more friends while I was in Germany for one week than I did in America for 20 years. Fuck Am*ricans. They're all rednecks.

Go to the gym. It won't get you laid, but Normies won't fuck with you anymore.

Most americans can’t fight they just like to talk shit

damn the anecdotalpill. i live in germany, i just get mogged left and right by tall aryans

The guy was 6 feet?
He was a tall and bulky motherfucker. Looks like I've felt what Elliot Rodger went through. I've been that way since I was 13. I have always hated society and humanity in general because of all the bullying I went through even though I'm the nicest person in the world. I've even wanted to do what Elliot Rodger did since that age. It's like every time I am having a good day and my mind is distracted from that stuff, society always has it's way of reminding me.

Most americans can’t fight they just like to talk shit

I doubt not being able to fight is an american thing.

I just got out of a store today after walking into some bathroom and some foid was in there but it was for both male and female, so I used the urinal and her toothless methhead boyfriend started shouting at me while I was in there. I went out, wondering if he thought I was shoplifting or something, and he said to not use the restroom when a woman was in there. I just left after he said that. I really wish I would've engaged with that piece of shit, but since I'm 5'8" and skinny with no muscle, I said nothing back. If I were an alpha, I would've broke his jaw right on the spot. But I didn't. God I fucking hate America and living here. North Americans are the biggest fucking bullies on the planet. I actually remember that time I went to Germany with my family, and let me tell you, I made more friends while I was in Germany for one week than I did in America for 20 years. Fuck Am*ricans. They're all rednecks.
If he was on meth there's no way you could have won anyway. Meth turns people into supermonsters. They're on a total Adrenalin/adrenochrome high and he would have turned into Charles Bronson just for 20 seconds and probably killed you. You made the right decision to get out of there anyway. You're not a pushover, you're smart.

If he was on meth there's no way you could have won anyway. Meth turns people into supermonsters. They're on a total Adrenalin/adrenochrome high and he would have turned into Charles Bronson just for 20 seconds and probably killed you. You made the right decision to get out of there anyway. You're not a pushover, you're smart.
Thanks, dude.

Becoming strong was the best thing I did. I never let normalfags get away with that now.

Lift weights, learn boxing and wrestling.

Learn how to use weapons and carry whatever you're legally allowed to. Don't entertain the use of them on anybody unless they physically attack you.

Buy a bazooka and next time fire it at his penislossus

Lift weights, learn boxing and wrestling.

Learn how to use weapons and carry whatever you're legally allowed to. Don't entertain the use of them on anybody unless they physically attack you.
That's the thing, because I'm considered "dangerously mentally ill" because I was committed 4 times in my state, so my legal right to carry or own any firearms is gone. I could buy a shitty cap-and-ball revolver or maybe a pinfire/teatfire/cupfire revolver, but since those are rarities, it would cost a lot of money and there's no guarantee that any of them would be in stock. And since I'm a skinny twink, a contact weapon would only make my beating much worse. So I don't know what to do. Perhaps I should just take steroids and buy pepper spray and a knife to defend myself with. But since almost everyone owns guns, the moment I would brandish such a thing, I'd become swiss cheese assuming the guy I'm up against is concealed carrying. So really, I have no options.

Last edited:
Self-defense and respect help block normies from fucking with us.

Understandable ragefuel man

Go to the gym. It won't get you laid, but Normies won't fuck with you anymore.
thats what i been saying, not gym but learn to fight. mma , boxing...sinece we dont have social life we can be strong and fight by repitition while most normies cant dedicate that much time.