Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm such a pussy for having never been banned

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Even on an incel forum i'm highinhib and follow the rules. Bannedcels are cool, I look up to them. I miss Tellem-T and Popbob

I miss Tellem-T and Popbob
270433344_1280x720.jpg

lol wtf if you get banned you're not even part of the community anymore

I got banned in my first day

I've been banned on every forum I've ever made an account on except this one. I don't know what I'm doing right here.

popbob is a lookismfag now, narcy little manlet

Even on an incel forum i'm highinhib and follow the rules. Bannedcels are cool, I look up to them. I miss Tellem-T and Popbob
i miss tellem. Popbob was a faggot

I have to double check every single post and change a bunch of things and even then I leave out a bunch of things I would have said,but can't because I'm afraid if getting banned.

I have to double check every single post and change a bunch of things and even then I leave out a bunch of things I would have said,but can't because I'm afraid if getting banned.
bannedcels are lowinhib af, they don't even worry about not being able to be part of incels.is

I got banned twice but I requested it