Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m sure every female teacher is a molester

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I mean honestly. Every single foid teacher has fucked the chad students. There’s a reason most school teachers are women. They just wanna go there to fuck chad students. Even preschool teachers molest students who they know will physically develop into a chad. We hear more and more about this everyday. And honestly, with chads in school, I can assure you every foid teacher is a molester

and my sister is a schoolteacher yet she’s always been single. Coincidence? I think not!

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @Total Imbecile

Correct. I agree with this high IQ thread. Very well made.
I mean it’s obvious to be true. Teachers only teach to fuck chads and take their virginity

@THE TRUE HONKLER

already over for youngcels...

@dreadtheblackpill

Not a chad, so I wouldn't know.
We shouldn't even be considered the same species because of how much different our life experience becomes due to looks.
There's no way to cope, it's over.

I mean honestly. Every single foid teacher has fucked the chad students. There’s a reason most school teachers are women. They just wanna go there to fuck chad students. Even preschool teachers molest students who they know will physically develop into a chad. We hear more and more about this everyday. And honestly, with chads in school, I can assure you every foid teacher is a molester

and my sister is a schoolteacher yet she’s always been single. Coincidence? I think not!

Based

@FastBananaCEO

@FastBananaCEO
Dont think they fucked but in my school I had certain female teachers that would worship the fuck out of the chad students. I mean every teacher worshipped the chads but some teachers would literally flirt with the chads it was crazy.

Dont think they fucked but in my school I had certain female teachers that would worship the fuck out of the chad students. I mean every teacher worshipped the chads but some teachers would literally flirt with the chads it was crazy.
elaborate

elaborate
Dunno what there is to elaborate but it's become a meme on TikTok in the uk how it's always the female English teachers that always flirt with the chads.

There was some right whore like teachers in my school. I bet they were up to no good. It’s female nature to be degenerated.
how many female teachers do you think are molesters?

also @Robtical

how many female teachers do you think are molesters?

also @Robtical
Most of the younger teachers because they’re whores. Older boomer teachers are probably less inclined to fuck about.

Most of the younger teachers because they’re whores. Older boomer teachers are probably less inclined to fuck about.
thats because guys don't like old teachers

Whores don't care about the AoC being high because they don't get punished.

Whores don't care about the AoC being high because they don't get punished.
fun fact: over 30% of student-teacher sex crimes are done by women

how wholesome, would you look at that. how fondly the teacher takes care of that child.

she even deep-throats him. what a nurturing motherly woman. she has so much love to give

how wholesome, would you look at that. how fondly the teacher takes care of that child.

she even deep-throats him. what a nurturing motherly woman. she has so much love to give
my sister is a schoolteacher

High iq post. I noticed most female teachers are more nicer to the good looking students

High iq post. I noticed most female teachers are more nicer to the good looking students
they will give them better grades and deny allegations of mobbing or violence instantly.
nobody should be surprised these people get shot tbh

fun fact: over 30% of student-teacher sex crimes are done by women
Foids are a lot less likely to be caught, so the real percent is much higher.

they will give them better grades and deny allegations of mobbing or violence instantly.
nobody should be surprised these people get shot tbh
Shoot them on their “beautiful face” to bits (in Minecraft)

Doubt it, they're pretty likely to be caught, if a 13-year-old gets sex with his teacher he's not going to keep his mouth shut about it

Doubt it, they're pretty likely to be caught, if a 13-year-old gets sex with his teacher he's not going to keep his mouth shut about it
Point taken

I would assume it’s 80% since most teachers are foids (especially preschool and elementary school teachers)

1593474248975.jpg

@Mainländer @Robtical @Edmund_Kemper

Outside of burgerland, such cases aren't taken much seriously. Most don't even get reported anyway.

What about Brazil?
I don't even remember last time I saw some female teacher getting jailed because of an affair with a male JB student. Literally no one cares/reports.

I don't even remember last time I saw some female teacher getting jailed because of an affair with a male JB student. Literally no one cares/reports.
I noticed a lot of Brazilian foids when I used okcupid

But I still don’t get why they end up on okcupid but not other dating apps
What you mean? Tinder is used here a lot. Also that other one, "Happen" or something. My Chadlite friend used to use it and get matches everywhere he passed by, suifuel to see the matches.

What you mean? Tinder is used here a lot. Also that other one, "Happen" or something. My Chadlite friend used to use it and get matches everywhere he passed by, suifuel to see the matches.
Does he live in a populated area?

Not a chad, so I wouldn't know.
We shouldn't even be considered the same species because of how much different our life experience becomes due to looks.
There's no way to cope, it's over.

I think that makes it easier to get matches
No doubt about it, but even in small towns people are probably using it. In Germany, I was living in a small town and even though Tinder wasn't the most popular choice, there were a lot of foids in Tinder there (of course I didn't have any success using it there).

No doubt about it, but even in small towns people are probably using it. In Germany, I was living in a small town and even though Tinder wasn't the most popular choice, there were a lot of foids in Tinder there (of course I didn't have any success using it there).
I live in the suburbs

Can confirm. My chad brother is in HIGH SCHOOL and he fucked his pre-calc teacher. According to him, she was practically begging for it. :feelsrope:

Can confirm. My chad brother is in HIGH SCHOOL and he fucked his pre-calc teacher. According to him, she was practically begging for it. :feelsrope:
Is she arrested how old is she?