Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm surprised this post hasn't been shared more in the incelosphere

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
Like this post is absolutely fucking brutal, this guy was just minding his own fucking business and people reported him to the manager because they think he's a rapist

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/1x96jl/29m_people_continually_call_me_creepylooking_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Also JFL at the bluepilled comments
This is one of my biggest fears in terms of my looks, I would literally fucking rope or go ER if this ever happens to me, buy people always say to me "no one is gunna report you for no reason"

Well as evident by this post that's absolutely bullshit and people WILL report you for nothing if you're ugly enough

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301_173919_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301_173919_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 45
not surprised, humans are disgusting scum anyway

Damn this is brutal, I hope he looksmaxed because it must be terrible to be labelled as a rapist just from the way you look lol. Females are a meme gender, complete and utter memes. Jokers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back