Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im suspicious that rape actually happens

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I cant name one single girl that I know whos a rape victim

Nobody in my family, nobody in my extended family and none of my classmates have ever been raped

I literally just see it on reddit and twitter, might as well be a made up meme and nothing would change in my life

"I've been raped" is a synonym for "I regret having had sex with this htn"

Being falsely accused of rape is worse than actually being raped

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Most cases happen in jail (male on male), in a relationship (by Chad/thug boyfriend), by an extreme minority of men who are mentally impaired or they are false claims.

It certainly isn't a lonely guy sitting on the internet all day problem.

Most people keep it secret. Especially as it happens most often in the family.

In the ward were plenty of raped foids.

b-but 1 in 5 women have been sexually assulted/harrased in their lifetime!!! And 1 in 10 women is a rape victim, but the stats won't tell you that bc they're scared and keep quiet:soy::soy::soy: this damn patriarchy!!!:feels::feels::feels:

h-h-how dare you inkerino. my wife was raped and has PTSD, that's why she never has sex with me. She even goes to a gigachad doctor for therapy everyday. Rape is very much real. :feels: :feels: :feels:

Why would rape be a problem anyway? I'd understood if we lived 100 years ago when virginity was something sacred, but nowadays a foid getting raped is just another dick in her huge body count

This girl at my school cheated on her boyfriend at a party and told everyone the guy raped her, and he committed suicide because of how people treated him. Kinda sad.:feelsbadman:

Rape = buyers remorse.

Third world like rapes where the foid is just gangraped by a bunch of strangers do not happen at all in the West, what usually happens is they go to a party or club, get so drunk they lose memory and end up waking up next to some sub-chad.

Also, a lot of "rapes" are actually just sexual assaults like groping, again in nightclubs and at parties.