Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm temporarily truecel in looks (few hours after hair transplant, all my haters GTFIH to laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
So I had my hair transplant today. For those who don't know, they have to shave your head for it so I look legitimately truecel right now.

The red part is where they put the transplanted hair (I.e it's where my hairline had receeded). The redness should go away after a week or two but obviously it'll take a few months before my hair grows back to a decent length. In the meantime, it's over buddy boyos.

For those who are also getting one: be warned, the local anasthetic into your head hurts like shit. It doesn't last long but it's a solid few minutes of having multiple needles shoved into your head. Not fun at all.

Hope the results will be worth it in the end. Here's a pic lol, I'd say 3/10 PSL at the most right now.

Congrats, bro. That wil definitely help you.

Congrats, bro. That wil definitely help you.

Hope so...It's just it's a long time before you can see final results and in the meantime it obviously looks bad.

Doctor said I have a really good donor area so if I need future transplants at least that won't be a problem.

Hope so...It's just it's a long time before you can see final results and in the meantime it obviously looks bad.

Doctor said I have a really good donor area so if I need future transplants at least that won't be a problem.

And btw, you don't look subhuman. Very normie tier.

And btw, you don't look subhuman. Very normie tier.

Ugh I absolutely hate the bald look. Always looks crap on whites in particular.

Don't lose your hair boyos or you can look like this permenantly.

Mogs me. But you've admitted this already by calling yourself 3/10.

If you pretended to be a woman with that shaved head, you could do well. :p

Nobody was saying he looked like a normie until that Thailand thread. The pussy halo is legit.

@TheVman called this guy 5.5/10 JFL

Zero sexual appeal is kinda the same end result tbh...

If I was born female I'd probably be a Stacy. Just lol.

You’re probably not followed in places like I and others have been. There’s a suspicion that comes with being ugly, an inherent disgust. While having no dimorphism is horrible, you can blend in.

unless u're 5'7 or lower you could slay in asia just because of white + eye colour

U also can grow and trim a beard it will make people focus on ur eyes

That eye colour halo is all you need to slay in asia tbh

Did you have to go under the knife BTW?

You’re probably not followed in places like I and others have been. There’s a suspicion that comes with being ugly, an inherent disgust. While having no dimorphism is horrible, you can blend in.

True. I'm just totally invisible to everyone. Like a ghost really.

Google Joshua Jackson (Fringe actor) for ideas, u give a similar wibe

What do you think of turkish people. Are they friendly? Id advise u to visit the big mosque in istanbul

Did you have to go under the knife BTW?

It's a local anasthetic. You're awake the whole time. They inject it into your donor and transplant area (which as I've said, fucking hurts).

After the anasthetic it's painless.

Lol why would you post such picture here people are going to make fun of you.

Where dit they get the grafts? Butcheecks?

Will u need other transplant? how much did it cosst and where?

What do you think of turkish people. Are they friendly? Id advise u to visit the big mosque in istanbul

I can't leave the room boyo. Nothing is to come into contact with the transplant area so I can't go out in case it rains.

Can't even really sleep tonight in case I roll over onto the transplant area.

It's a local anasthetic. You're awake the whole time. They inject it into your donor and transplant area (which as I've said, fucking hurts).

After the anasthetic it's painless.
Alright, I see. I was under the impression they had to cut your head open or some scary stuff like that.

Lol why would you post such picture here people are going to make fun of you.

Where dit they get the grafts? Butcheecks?

From the back of my head (as is normal unless you're like nw7.

I can't leave the room boyo. Nothing is to come into contact with the transplant area so I can't go out in case it rains.

Can't even really sleep tonight in case I roll over onto the transplant area.

Oh okey. When will u fly back to uk?

Will u need other transplant? how much did it cosst and where?

2k euros in Istanbul.

I might need more transplants later if I keep balding. Or I might stabilise around this level in which case no further transplants would be needed.

From the back of my head (as is normal unless you're like nw7.
Lol waste of money tbh. How old are u? Let say you are 25 u really think that youre going to stop balding now? The same shit wil happen over ande over again. You only delayed the balding proces tbh

Lol waste of money tbh. How old are u? Let say you are 25 u really think that youre going to stop balding now? The same shit wil happen over ande over again. You only delayed the balding proces tbh
He's 27 I think.

Such stupid comment and when shiuld he do it? at 40?

At least he will enjoy his prime in asia if he wants to

I'm 26.

The fact I've probably not finished balding isn't an argument to not make things better TODAY.

Brb having shit hair until 40 just so I can be sure I've finished balding.

Well id rly recommend u to travel in istanbul. Rly nice city

Unfortunately I've got a follow up with the doctor in the morning then an immediate airport transfer after it, so no time to check out the city.

I only came for the hair tbh.

Great job, boyo.

You're going to look pretty decent when you grow out your hair and get your body fat closer to 15%.

Did the surgeon implant hairs below your hairline to make it little lower or did he stop where it naturally stops?

Looking forward to see the end result after healing. I am balding at an early age and bothers me a lot.

Great job, boyo.

You're going to look pretty decent when you grow out your hair and get your body fat closer to 15%.

Did the surgeon implant hairs below your hairline to make it little lower or did he stop where it naturally stops?

The red part is where the new hair is so yeah he moved it down a bit.

The red part is where the new hair is so yeah he moved it down a bit.

Holy shit. I need surgery ASAP.

How is this loser not banned again?

A guy who improves his looks and tries to better his situation. QUICK MODS! BAN HIM! Only depressive loathing here!

A guy who improves his looks and tries to better his situation. QUICK MODS! BAN HIM! Only depressive loathing here!

This is not lookism. This place is for finding company in mysery and stay there

Congrats man.

At least you don't have an egghead because that would make you look like a 1/10

This is not lookism. This place is for finding company in mysery and stay there

Fuck off, you stupid fuck. I am so tired of you fuckers. There is no rule here that says that you have to be depressed and talk about suicide 24/7. If you don't like his post, just put him on ignore, as I am doing to you now.

Be warned - the injections hurt like shit. It doesn't last long but it does hurt a hell of a lot.

Anyway should be a solid NW1 after this. Next up is chin implant and lower eyelid fillers when I have the money. That's probably not for another year though.

Be warned - the injections hurt like shit. It doesn't last long but it does hurt a hell of a lot.

Anyway should be a solid NW1 after this. Next up is chin implant and lower eyelid fillers when I have the money. That's probably not for another year though.

I have a huge pain tolerance, so I should be fine. How much did you pay, again?

I feel like you’d be a high tier normie with a beard

Status
Not open for further replies.