Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm temporarily truecel in looks (few hours after hair transplant, all my haters GTFIH to laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a huge pain tolerance, so I should be fine. How much did you pay, again?

2k euros. I'll PM you the place if you want (not posting it publically because of bitter retards who might try and act like cunts).

On the Normie scale he's 5.5/10

Psl a 4.5

This guy is cute I see why Asian virgin jbs suck him off, high trust cute face will do that

Tbh for some reason I have massive eye halo in that pic which I don't normally have. Must be the lighting.

it bothers me as fuck that they left those triangles with no hair on sides, why can't they make the hairline normal? I've seen this in a lot of hair transplant results

he 100% looks like a complete norman. he's a normie. 5.5/10. not repulsive in any way

Not repulsive but ghost to women in his area.

Tbh for some reason I have massive eye halo in that pic which I don't normally have. Must be the lighting.

Quit coping white boi, you mog most of this forum to oblivion with your whiteness, eye area/color and high trust face try being a deathnik. If only you were tall you would be a strong psl 6.5

Not repulsive but ghost to women in his area.
nope. he looks like a normie. all he needs is a social circle or drunk chicks at clubs. not incel and not even close to a truecel like he claims

it bothers me as fuck that they left those triangles with no hair on sides, why can't they make the hairline normal? I've seen this in a lot of hair transplant results

I kinda agree (and I see what you mean). The reason I think is that if you keep balding they need to have donor hairs available for the back too.

Once it's grown longer it won't be that noticable.

Quit coping white boi, you mog most of this forum to oblivion with your whiteness, eye area/color and high trust face try being a deathnik. If only you were tall you would be a strong psl 6.5
dhMeAzK.gif

its over for us deathniks

nope. he looks like a normie. all he needs is a social circle or drunk chicks at clubs. not incel and not even close to a truecel like he claims

Just go to clubs bro. Just get some friends bro.

JFL.

Well, considering that he says he’s invisible to women where he lives and that he’s approached, I’m inclined to believe it. He’s a locationcel.

It's over for me tbh and I'm white
its only over because of your current location, you prob mog every ethnic on this forum

Well, considering that he says he’s invisible to women where he lives and that he’s approached, I’m inclined to believe it. He’s a locationcel.

Yes height is crucial especially in the uk as masculinity is very valued there, op is a sub 5ft10 I believe

Just go to clubs bro. Just get some friends bro.

JFL.
FOR YOU IT WORKS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMIE??? GET IT? YOUU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING NORMIE! YOU GOT LAID IN THAILAND BECAUSE YOU'RE A NORMIE NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE.

IF I HAD YOUR LOOKS ID BE SLEEPING WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL EVERY WEEK. Y

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOCATIONCEL. he is not below 5, that means he can get laid anywhere. if i looked like him id be able to fuck a different chick every fucking week

Yes height is crucial especially in the uk as masculinity is very valued there, op is a sub 5ft10 I believe

The land of Gandy, even bit soap actors there mog 99% of the world.

FOR YOU IT WORKS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING NORMIE??? GET IT? YOUU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING NORMIE! YOU GOT LAID IN THAILAND BECAUSE YOU'RE A NORMIE NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE.

You'd have to be extremely subhuman as a white guy not to get laid in Thailand.

You're overrating him, but he is not ugly, no.

Lol, sure you would boyo. I guess 23 years of being incel in the UK was just me being a massive volcel, right? You clearly know more about getting laid with my looks than I do...

Yep.

His eye color save him, add to that white skin and he's a normie in west, slayer in the east.
A beard well groomed would make people focus on his eyes more and a haircut will make people pay more attention to upper area of his face.
Add to that bodygame and he's slayer in Asia..

But we all know, normie is not enough in the west, beta bux at best with sloppy seconds so I understand his position

@itsOVER can I know the place? PM me to avoid angry incels ranting

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOCATIONCEL. he is not below 5, that means he can get laid anywhere. if i looked like him id be able to fuck a different chick every fucking week

For where you live. Ofc there’s locationcels, look at how some SE Asians are incel in the West then when they go East, they’re “normies”.

its only over because of your current location, you prob mog every ethnic on this forum
That might be true but I won't be able to escape this shithole for the next couple of years.

Lol, sure you would boyo. I guess 23 years of being incel in the UK was just me being a massive volcel, right? You clearly know more about getting laid with my looks than I do...
yes! you were a massive volcel, because you never tried, your only attempt was probably tinder. you are 100% not an incel and it is 100% your personality and you should go to cucktears you austic fuck. none of you are incels. and none of you understand being spat on just for being ugly and people actually treating you badly and laughing at you. not close

For where you live. Ofc there’s locationcels, look at how some SE Asians are incel in the West then when they go East, they’re “normies”.
you're a fucking idiot and know nothing about the blackpilll and probably a normie yourlsef coping by being here larping as an incel. op can get laid anywhere

You should postpone your Thailand move.
Wait for the hair to grow, try dating again in the UK, then move if nothing works.

I'll definitely try to bring over some Asian or EE woman a la Trump.

Yep.

His eye color save him, add to that white skin and he's a normie in west, slayer in the east.
A beard well groomed would make people focus on his eyes more and a haircut will make people pay more attention to upper area of his face.
Add to that bodygame and he's slayer in Asia..

But we all know, normie is not enough in the west, beta bux at best with sloppy seconds so I understand his position

@itsOVER can I know the place? PM me to avoid angry incels ranting

I'll PM after I'm home (no offence it's just you're new and I don't know you).

yes! you were a massive volcel, because you never tried, your only attempt was probably tinder. you are 100% not an incel and it is 100% your personality and you should go to cucktears you austic fuck. none of you are incels. and none of you understand being spat on just for being ugly and people actually treating you badly and laughing at you. not close

I've tried plenty of times in the UK.

You should postpone your Thailand move.
Wait for the hair to grow, try dating again in the UK, then move if nothing works.

I'll definitely try to bring over some Asian or EE woman a la Trump.

Nah me and the UK are done. I didn't get laid there at 20 with perfect hair so no reason to think it'll change.

you're a fucking idiot and know nothing about the blackpilll and probably a normie yourlsef coping by being here larping as an incel. op can get laid anywhere

What do you mean by laid, with land whales? Are you an absolutist? You think because a guy can get laid with a 2/10 in a ONS he’s not incel? Yeah, I’m LARPing only I’ve been doing it my whole life and am so good at it that women are convinced I really am subhuman. People just on seeing my impressive LARPing also think I’m subhuman as well.

Nah me and the UK are done. I didn't get laid there at 20 with perfect hair so no reason to think it'll change.
You'll be an even bigger slayer when you are back in Thailand. When will you move out of the UK?

You'll be an even bigger slayer when you are back in Thailand. When will you move out of the UK?

In around a month.

Doubt I'll be slaying much with this hair though lol. It's gonna take a few months to regrow...

insane cope. you are now saying average people can be slayers.

STFU.

Chad is good looking by default. He just needs to follow a basic hygiene routine

No alot of Chads tend to be even more obsessed with their looks than op. Why do you think so many good looking celebrities go under the knife?

No alot of Chads tend to be even more obsessed with their looks than op. Why do you think so many good looking celebrities go under the knife?

Chads are born, not made.

I mean they don't need to do crazy things to become good looking in the first place. Nost Chads tend to do these things but they are not required for them to slay.

What do you mean by laid, with land whales? Are you an absolutist? You think because a guy can get laid with a 2/10 in a ONS he’s not incel? Yeah, I’m LARPing only I’ve been doing it my whole life and am so good at it that women are convinced I really am subhuman. People just on seeing my impressive LARPing also think I’m subhuman as well.
oh fuc off. you're clearly not ugly if you think op is incel. he could probably fuck a 4/10 girl. that's NOT INCEL. I couldn't even fuck a 1/10. you don't know shit about inceldom

insane cope. you are now saying average people can be slayers.

STFU.
that is not what I said at all. I said get laid everyweek, obviously with 4/10s who are drunk and horny enough

that is not what I said at all. I said get laid everyweek, obviously with 4/10s who are drunk and horny enough

Even if we are to accept your retarded idea that I'm 5.5 (JFL), people with that rating aren't getting laid anything like every week dude.

More just go to clubs bro. Yeah just try that being a 5ft 7 male with no friends. Likely the bouncer won't even let you in.

Even if we are to accept your retarded idea that I'm 5.5 (JFL), people with that rating aren't getting laid anything like every week dude.

More just go to clubs bro. Yeah just try that being a 5ft 7 male with no friends. Likely the bouncer won't even let you in.
"just go to clubs bro" is a meme to incels. you're not one. you're not gonna slay but lower your standards to 4/10 girls and make sure they're drunk enough.

im done with this. you fucking 10 girls in thailand and i didn't get a single match. you're delusional and were never an incel

oh fuc off. you're clearly not ugly if you think op is incel. he could probably fuck a 4/10 girl. that's NOT INCEL. I couldn't even fuck a 1/10. you don't know shit about inceldom

He says he can’t. Are you forgetting that it’s tough in big cities? That Tinder ratchets the difficulty up considerably? This isn’t the Pain Olympics.

He says he can’t. Are you forgetting that it’s tough in big cities? That Tinder ratchets the difficulty up considerably? This isn’t the Pain Olympics.
TINDER ISNT THE ONLY PICK UP GAME HOLY SHIT. of course its difficult. but someone with his looks can fuck. not incel. neither are you

Status
Not open for further replies.