Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm temporarily truecel in looks (few hours after hair transplant, all my haters GTFIH to laugh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously calling yourself a truecel lool

TINDER ISNT THE ONLY PICK UP GAME HOLY SHIT. of course its difficult. but someone with his looks can fuck. not incel. neither are you

So how do you propose to do it? Approach randomers on the street? This isn't PUA bro. No social circle + manlet + average face = NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH IN THE WEST.

Targeted attacks/repeated harassment are/is against the rules.
So how do you propose to do it? Approach randomers on the street? This isn't PUA bro. No social circle + manlet + average face = NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH IN THE WEST.
bullshit. i knew you only tried tinder. you're not a fucking incel and you're not blackpilled. go to a club pick a drunk desperate 4/10 and fuck her. stupid

Well I am with no hair. Don't see how that can be reasonably argued.
How? You are the guys I see in uni and at the mall partying and with huge groups of friends and having gfs you are just here to show off you are in no way incel. Just looking at your face it’s obvious unless your below 5’4 or something

How? You are the guys I see in uni and at the mall partying and with huge groups of friends and having gfs you are just here to show off you are in no way incel. Just looking at your face it’s obvious unless your below 5’4 or something

Not everyone has to have tumours growing out of their face to be incel. You've no idea of the standards of modern western women.

Again, I HAVE TRIED. MANY FUCKING TIMES.

Even if we are to accept your retarded idea that I'm 5.5 (JFL), people with that rating aren't getting laid anything like every week dude.

More just go to clubs bro. Yeah just try that being a 5ft 7 male with no friends. Likely the bouncer won't even let you in.
Dude you are white living in a white majority country how can't you make any friends?

"just go to clubs bro" is a meme to incels. you're not one. you're not gonna slay but lower your standards to 4/10 girls and make sure they're drunk enough.

im done with this. you fucking 10 girls in thailand and i didn't get a single match. you're delusional and were never an incel
I get 15 matches in a day in philippines and I'm subhuman, means nothing

TINDER ISNT THE ONLY PICK UP GAME HOLY SHIT. of course its difficult. but someone with his looks can fuck. not incel. neither are you

In some places, it's pretty much the only tool as clubs are slowly dying in those areas due to Tinder being so popular. Regardless, location can determine whether you're incel or not. OP is a UKcel and I know some parts of it are HORRIBLE for sub-7 males.

I'm a truecel who has approached over 2k women and been ignored, insulted, or rejected outright. This has been with females from ages 15-30 of varying looks, races, etc. I can't get matches overseas but I don't think that makes OP any less incel, that he has an "option" available to him. That's because it's not feasible for most guys.

The hair on the back of your head grows back right? I wanna start plastic celling

Look like Ewan McGregor (aka arguably the #1 pussy wetter in the mid-90s)

how you fooled any users here into believing you were a legit incel is beyond me

Look like Ewan McGregor (aka arguably the #1 pussy wetter in the mid-90s)

how you fooled any users here into believing you were a legit incel is beyond me
It's definitely possible that he's an Incel in the western world.

He gets mogged by nearly every single guy that I see in school or on the streets

Your username says it all.

You look like a truecel regardless of the transplant

You look like a truecel regardless of the transplant
landscape-1457370466-going-crazy.gif

dam they fucked your hairline tho, that line up aint fresh bruh

Fellow turkcell here. If you are incel as a white looking Turk, I should kill myself as a med looking ethnic Turk.

It was but only for like 10 mins when u injecting anasthetic.

And hurts a bit now the anasthetic has worn off too.
yeah I think I'll just shave my head lol

Looks fine to me tbh and is certainly a vast improvement on before.
its a definite improvement for sure, I was just teasing saying the line up wasn't straight like in haircut terms

This guy fucked 10 girls in 10 days, without paying a cent. JFL at anyone feeling sorry for him. He is as much of an attention seeker as it gets.

not incel looking in the SLIGHTEST

He knows it himself, but he likes the attention.

I mean I honestly don't care if he wants to seek attention or whatever

I don't even care if he fucked that many girls as he says, he needs to stop pretending to be a "truecel" or ugly

I mean I honestly don't care if he wants to seek attention or whatever

I don't even care if he fucked that many girls as he says, he needs to stop pretending to be a "truecel" or ugly
He does it because he can get a lot of attention here, if he goes to another forum he will be no one. He is like "yea i fucked 10 girls in 10 days, but i went back home and i'm so incel again"... just lol. I understand that mods don't want to ban a lot of people, but still, this is absolute travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.