Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m terrified of dying alone.

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
And yet this is what will almost certainly happen to me.

Schizophrenicmaxxxers are just laughing at us

Everyone will die alone

i dont care about dying alone

i dont want to die

don't really care about dying or being alone.

Only people at my deathbed will be the foid nurses and the doctor

There is no manic pixie dream girl that would like below average kissless virgin to save me. That is fiction. No one will save me. I can’t save myself.

There is no manic pixie dream girl that would like below average kissless virgin to save me. That is fiction. No one will save me. I can’t save myself.
its over

No they won’t, most people will have someone at their deathbed.
That's assuming you don't just die in your sleep and all this worrying about things that might happen was a waste of time

It's been said thousands of times, but it's worth repeating : we all die alone. It's utter bs to pretend otherwise.

Dying is probably one of the most personal experiences we can have.

That being said when normies say "I don't want to die alone", what they probably mean is "I don't want to be alone when I'm old", which is an other matter.

Last edited:
it can't be half as bad as living alone

That's assuming you don't just die in your sleep and all this worrying about things that might happen was a waste of time
I’d rather die with a partner in bed than die in bed alone and lonely.

I think about it almost every day. It wouldn't be that bad if I at least had someone from my actual family, like my based brother, by my side but what if I'm the last one to go? It's fucked. Even worse if you have Alzheimer's or some shit, then you physically have no other choice but to die confused and alone even if you've been the Chad's Chad during all seven decades of your life. Actual suifuel.

only way out is to get rich before you're 70

should be easy enough with no kids to worry about raising or wife to worry about keeping. them's an awful lot of years though

only way out is to get rich before you're 70

should be easy enough with no kids to worry about raising or wife to worry about keeping. them's an awful lot of years though
Easier said than done, and gold diggers are not a good way to cure loneliness unless you only care about pumping and dumping.

Wow, you came back, weren't you trying to lose weight or something?
:feelstrash:

I just live for today because tomorrow ain't promised.

i live for tomorrow cos I ain't got shit today

life is the one that mistreats me and i will not hate death for taking my life away.

It's inevitable.

And "someone" only wait for your dead for inheritance (if you have any)

I'm terrified of my mother dying because then I'm 100% all alone. No friends, no family, no girlfriend, nothing.

if i died tomorrow id be happy, wouldnt have to endure this shitty incel life anymore

if i died tomorrow id be happy, wouldnt have to endure this shitty incel life anymore
You would be nothing so human emotion never existed.

Same. I once had hope that I'd find someone, but that was a delusional thought.

There is no happy ending to life

Even people who've had multiple children and large families die alone in a nursing home.

You can always die bathed in the blood of your enemies :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I never really understood the appeal of this....

Whoever is watching is not dying. I'd be pissed that I was and they are not. We'd have the biggest wedge possible between you: you're converting your life status to death status and they are not.

Also once you're dead or on the way to death you aren't aware of anything anyway.

it can't be half as bad as living alone
agreed, dying is easy, it's living in solitude that scares me (particularly when I'm old and need help)

If I knew I would die soon I would go far into the woods so I can become one with Nature

if no one's gonna miss you, it was all a mistake to begin with.

The scary thing for me is the confusion was to why you even lived. The time wasted. There was no point. The should have been a point, but if nobody cared about me, or will ever care about me it was a mistake all along.

You were alone your entire life and now you're terrified of dying alone? do you see the contradiction on this?
agreed, dying is easy, it's living in solitude that scares me (particularly when I'm old and need help)

If you don't resort to medicine then I assure you that you aren't going to get old

you die first

Last edited:
Get used to it, it is our fate.