Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i'm terrified of transferring to a 4 year uni

will i be avoided/laughed at by students if i'm 24 at a 4 year uni?

• Total voters
Dont think it will be weird, my classes had guys who are 25 with kids and one dude was 28

You def wont be able to fuck freshmen girls or attend parties because those students are usually cliquey but otherwise youre fine

Dont think it will be weird, my classes had guys who are 25 with kids and one dude was 28

You def wont be able to fuck freshmen girls or attend parties because those students are usually cliquey but otherwise youre fine
Would I be able to attend parties if I was 18-21?

Would I be able to attend parties if I was 18-21?
I dont think so LOL

Most parties you have to either be invited or bring a girl or two with you to be let in if youre not friends with the organizer

Girls are always free to attend even if theyre single because you can never have too many girls

It makes it so parties are not just sausage fests while netwrokmaxxed Chads never get excluded

The system is literally in place to shun incels from ever meeting someone

I dont think so LOL

Most parties you have to either be invited or bring a girl or two with you to be let in if youre not friends with the organizer

Girls are always free to attend even if theyre single because you can never have too many girls

It makes it so parties are not just sausage fests while netwrokmaxxed Chads never get excluded

The system is literally in place to shun incels from ever meeting someone
What if I was 24 and a chad?

what happens if they know i'm 24?
Im a 21 yo in a 18 yo class :feelsjuice:

Nothing happens, just laugh with them,
if they make a simple joke about your age, tell them you are so old and wise you want to retire after finishing college.

Normie zoomers will respect you unless you act like Chris chan

Also half of the classes in my college are foid-free [Lifefuel]

If you are 24 it doesn't matter tbh, age doesn't matter at uni. I knew an ugly foid who was 29 at the time, she got to socialize easily. A normie 26yo too.

But being ugly, non-NT, and not make the effort to reach out to others will lead you to loneliness.

Im a 21 yo in a 18 yo class :feelsjuice:

Nothing happens, just laugh with them,
if they make a simple joke about your age, tell them you are so old and wise you want to retire after finishing college.

Normie zoomers will respect you unless you act like Chris chan

Also half of the classes in my college are foid-free [Lifefuel]
I remember in drivers ed I was like 17 and the class was 15 year olds. I won’t have a drivers test until March
If you are 24 it doesn't matter tbh, age doesn't matter at uni. I knew an ugly foid who was 29 at the time, she got to socialize easily. A normie 26yo too.

But being ugly, non-NT, and not make the effort to reach out to others will lead you to loneliness.
I heard if this 25 year old at uni who was laughed at by his 20 year old classmates on a forum

I heard people are more open minded about age in Europe though (except the UK). In America it’s different.
Screw them bro. Just go and don't worry about it. Maybe you can statusmaxx because you are older.

Girls would make friends with you and then you could just bring them to any party with you and youd be let in
so me being rejected at parties has to do with me being sub8? has nothing to do with age?

I'm dropping out this year and starting over next year. If I don't ascend within that period it will be over.

I'm dropping out this year and starting over next year. If I don't ascend within that period it will be over.
if i get to my older 20s and am still a virgin i'm roping

man i wish i was still 22, i'm 23 now. but anything younger than my current age would make me feel young again. i actually wish i was still 18 and just finished HS so i can start college all over again. i had a horrible time in college

man i wish i was still 22, i'm 23 now. but anything younger than my current age would make me feel young again. i actually wish i was still 18 and just finished HS so i can start college all over again. i had a horrible time in college
I'm sorry to hear that. But 23 and 22 is not an overwhelming difference.

I'm sorry to hear that. But 23 and 22 is not an overwhelming difference.
i know there isn't much a difference. but as you enter your mid 20s people start to outgrow going out to places, going to parties, etc.

One guy on my class was over 30. Noone cared.
One guy was 27, noone cared

One guy on my class was over 30. Noone cared.
One guy was 27, noone cared
but you live in finland. i heard in europe, people are less cliquey about age

so me being rejected at parties has to do with me being sub8? has nothing to do with age?

24 is not old enough to be weird tbh, at 30 even Chad would not be allowed to college parties

24 is not old enough to be weird tbh, at 30 even Chad would not be allowed to college parties
I’m gonna try to go to a party and see what happens.

I’m 35 and still working on a 2 year A.S

You'll be laughed at and ridiculed if you're ugly, which I assume you are so yes

no i mean what would college undergrads think of me being 24?
They'll be abit weirded out since it's only a few years difference, but ultimately it depends on how old you look

They'll be abit weirded out since it's only a few years difference, but ultimately it depends on how old you look
so will they refuse to talk to me or allow me at parties or school clubs?

it depends on the culture of the uni you attend, but chances are no one will give a shit after the first few weeks

college is one of the greatest scam ever, once I realized it I immediately dropout from university.

college is one of the greatest scam ever, once I realized it I immediately dropout from university.
If you don’t get a bachelors degree many jobs won’t hire you

More likely you'll just be invisible

There's a guy in his late thirties in my class and literally nobody cares.