Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm thankful for this place

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Where else could I go to express my disdain for the modern roastie?

Hardly anywhere. And if I were able to poast such things, I doubt there would be many that would agree with me. 
Here we all recognize degenerate roastie behaviors and hate femoids for the depraved animals that they are. 

MGTOW wouldn't suffice ; they deny the pussy, but I still want some. 

ForeverCucked is filled with manginas and roasties who can't ever be truly alone. 

There aren't many places where you can discuss just how much you hate the roast. 

Fuck all femoid trash, and may they be beaten mercilessly by their abusive Chad boyfriends. 
They deserve it.

Those other places you mentioned are terrible. Most of them are just there to play as a victim and they don't real issues like us. I've seen one single mother on r/foreveralone about she can't get anyone, like for fucks sake...

Yeah, dude its good that we have this place, but however a lot of people aren't happy about it, and anyways we're supposed to move on from the past though.

Yeah only here can we discuss the blackpill without whiteknights/femoids and cucks coming in here and ruining everything.

i agree. its a shame this place didnt exist when i was younger (i was born in the 80s)... couldve really used you guys during HS/College.. but im still grateful. godbless

asdfcel said:
i agree. its a shame this place didnt exist when i was younger (i was born in the 80s)...  couldve really used you guys during HS/College.. but im still grateful.  godbless

yes but I was too influenced by bluepill and pua redpill stuff

we shall protect this place

I come from Return Of Kings where I've repeatedly been banned.

- They are wary of atheists.
- They are looks denialists and dislike game denialists
- They are harsh against thirsty men
- They seem to be dudebros for whom the endgoal is mostly masculinity itself and a real man is one who works hard labour jobs
- The site's owner is unfriendly, arrogant, self-absorbed and hypocritical about some things

FeminismsCancer said:
I come from Return Of Kings where I've repeatedly been banned.

- They are wary of atheists.
- They are looks denialists and dislike game denialists
- They are harsh against thirsty men
- They seem to be dudebros for whom the endgoal is mostly masculinity itself and a real man is one who works hard labour jobs
- The site's owner is unfriendly, arrogant, self-absorbed and hypocritical about some things

What kind of deluded jackass would call his website returnofkings and what kind of jackasses would post there

NekoStance said:
What kind of deluded jackass would call his website returnofkings and what kind of jackasses would post there

Thanks for calling me a jackass. Sorry that I got tempted by red pill and pua before I decided to throw the towel and give up.

FeminismsCancer said:
Thanks for calling me a jackass. Sorry that I got tempted by red pill and pua before I decided to throw the towel and give up.

That's ok, nothing against those things tbh

This is a place I feel at home