Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Im the first person to get warned by @GeoffSystemGB for racebait

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
you said you have not good girth? dont forget about girth.
Yeah my girth is shit. Its 4.5 or 4 I think. Not 100% sure on the exact number though, but its shit.

Yeah my girth is shit. Its 4.5 or 4 I think. Not 100% sure on the exact number though, but its shit.
if its 4 i will pray to @SchrodingersDick you get some more girth

Well I am donning Lelouch as an AVI. I have to continue in Ryo's stead lol.
I won't be posting any BBCs tbh too much of it will be weird and unfunny

Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies

Be careful, don't end up developing gay tendencies

I have a theory that anime Avis makes others gay

Well the the theory goes like this

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl Avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a ( fictional ) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl Avis makes some users have gay tendencies
This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.

This is true, I remember a guy in an incel discord, long before r/incels was a thing, legit developing a gay crush on another incel in the chat because the dude had an anime avi. Despite the anime avi guy telling him multiple times that he was an ugly ass incel with disabilities, the dude still had a crush on him and legit begged him to let him meet him. It was extremely cringe, and really shows the true power of anime avi, made exceptionally worse by the prison gay that often develops with incels. When you mix sexually frustrated dudes with cute anime girls it's bound to happen eventually. Discord I think just amplifies it because it's a more personal platform than a forum where you're just throwing posts into the ether. On discord they grow to like the person but also attracted to the anime avi and it crosses wires because quite honestly the subconscious human brain isn't smart enough to differentiate between the fiction and reality. It is a sad state of affairs.
Damn, ded srs? That's actually sad and makes sense to a certain degree.

This is the beginning of the sub-2020cel purge. 2020cels will rule this forum, and Serge and co will be their token non-2020cel mods

"i'm proud of you"
82.jpg

Damn, ded srs? That's actually sad and makes sense to a certain degree.
I think it will go a bit too far if I make a BBC post everday

Images 97

Btw look at these big black corn with a white one. Those black corns are pretty thick and shiny too.

fucking hell man. Foids also want to have BBC (big black corn) in their foods.
See? It starts to feel like legitimate race bait after sometime.

no man, i dont want to get a warning:feelstrash:
Exactly and it's not about warnings I have no intention to race bait. It's better to not make these posts.

Exactly and it's not about warnings I have no intention to race bait. It's better to not make these posts.
i will take great care from now on