Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im the modern day bleachcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
From the glory of @Inline-g who controlled off topic for many days to @Bleachcel who's mention struck fear into the hearts of even the bravest postmaster I model myself after. For they shall inherit .co once the eternal day to day life of .co is done, such is the business of the day I suppose.

Free @Inline-g
Inlinegg

Both are on looksmax getting mogged by high IQ chads right now. Sad shit

cope I have seen people not comprehend @Inline-g over there jfl

Is bleachcel permmabanned from here?

Looksmax is larp central

Looksmax is larp central
Yeah for the poor niggas, the ones who actually have money, post their photos, get advice, and get their surgeries and pretty well off. You have to be at least above a 4/10 though for that site, truecels have no hope there

he was spamming the most retarded shit before it
f
Yeah for the poor niggas, the ones who actually have money, post their photos, get advice, and get their surgeries and pretty well off. You have to be at least above a 4/10 though for that site, truecels have no hope there
f

will @Inline-g ever appeal?

Oh didn’t see his appeal. I can’t tell when someone has been permabanned vs tempbanned. Do you guys have the thread that was the nail in the coffin?
i think it was deleted

Let's unpack this...

From the glory of @Inline-g who controlled off topic for many days to @Bleachcel who's mention struck fear into the hearts of even the bravest postmaster I model myself after. For they shall inherit .co once the eternal day to day life of .co is done, such is the business of the day I suppose.
very high iq

free my nigga @Bleachcel

Inline-g
View profile
-
Banned
Joined Aug 26, 2019
Last seen Tuesday at 9:47 AM

B R U T A L