Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm the most indecisive, flip-floppy, weak-willed person on earth

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Example: I've been "playing" Civ 5 for a month or so. I deleted and downloaded the game again at least 50 times. I'm not kidding, today alone I deleted it once, downloaded it again, installed it, deleted it again, and now I'm downloading and installing it again. I've been doing this with many other games for months or maybe years now.

This is just a microcosm, a perfect example of how I behave in life. I've done this kind of shit with everything.

Last edited:
how big is your internet bill bro

how big is your internet bill bro
The one thing that my piece of shit, garbage, asshole central mother fucking dickbag of a country has going for it is the cheap and fast internet. I'm paying ~$10 for ~10 megabytes per second, unlimited traffic.

The one thing that my piece of shit, garbage, asshole central mother fucking dickbag of a country has going for it is the cheap and fast internet. I'm paying ~$10 for ~10 megabytes per second, unlimited traffic.
are you ukranian or something?

Very close to that country actually. But they're richer than us.

Tbh I Just doxxed myself, there's only 1 country in Europe poorer than Ukraine.
bro how are you even alive in moldova that shithole is africa-tier

It's over for adhedonic ADDcels.

Last edited:
I always enjoy your posts dude ngl

Why delete the game though? You obviously know that you're just going to download it again, so it just seems pointless.

Why delete the game though? You obviously know that you're just going to download it again, so it just seems pointless.
That's the thing man, I'm so indecisive I tell myself: "Screw this game, I'm never gonna play it again, this time I swear to myself I won't reinstall it." Then a few hours later, out of boredom and other things, I reinstall it.

If I Like the game I don't uninstall it but if is garbage after I complete it I delete the game.

Every day is a repetitive process.

Same. I just want a dominant femoid to take control over me. I can hardly make decisions because of insecurity.

I used to download games, play for half an hour and never fucking return, too many unfinished games, I get what you mean tbh