Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m the only one who has driver license on my social circle

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Yet I’m the only one without girlfriend

I have a driver licence and a shitty car, people don't even ask me to give them a ride lmao.

Wish I had a brand new BMW tbh

Do their gf's treat you like a ChadCab? Easy and convenient Chad delivery service?

mogs me cause social circle

Social circle AND licence.... Chads.co

I don't have a social circle.

My car is from 2006 but has 80000 miles. I had to spend £700 on repairs recently.

Unironically i have nice personality, which allows male friends to look past my deformities

Nice personality just means you are entertaining to be around it doesn't mean you are a good man. That is why people always hate on loners like me, they think we are bad people but the reality is just we are not fun enough to be around.

When women say they care about personality it doesn't make them any better, it just means they prefer the entertaining scumbag over the good autist.

Last edited:
??????????????????????????????????????

@Legendarywristcel @Ropemaxx @Grothendieck @LastGerman
Unfortunately I don't have any friends in real life but in my class full of normies about 30-40% are in relationship rest all are incel as fuck(maybe not incel as I suspect 70-80% have a previous relationship) but non NT normies are most likely incels.

Unfortunately I don't have any friends in real life but in my class full of normies about 30-40% are in relationship rest all are incel as fuck(maybe not incel as I suspect 70-80% have a previous relationship) but non NT normies are most likely incels.
i see