Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m thinking about letting my wife sleep with other men after my accident left me paralyzed

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
This is the pinnacle of degeneracy of western society. If this doesn't indicate our society as we know it will fall, then I don't know what else will.
Centuries ago, we had warriors on the field, fighting to claim the woman of the enemy, or just DEFEND THEIR OWN WOMAN.
Now in the 21st century, you have "men" giving away their women voluntarily. That's how emasculated they want us.

"The boundaries would be that she’d only be able to do so with strangers, it’d have to be at our house so I knew about it, and she’d need to get testers every few months." - --I am terribly sorry for this guy. If he chooses this path, his life will spiral into a complete shithole. I'd rather be an incel than have strangers come into my own house to fuck my wife... What the hell man. This is disgusting.

They've been married for 6 years. He said they love each other to death. If that's true, why does he need to let his wife sleep with other men? Where is the love? For fuck's sake, is it that hard to use a dildo on her or something? Or just give her oral man. I don't understand why he needs to be a cuckold. Where do people come up with ideas like these?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/jxp5au/im_33m_thinking_about_letting_my_wife_30f_sleep/

Last edited:
She was probably already fucking other guys, JFL :lul:

Brutal paraplegic Pill

kek it's an awful idea.
I mean most likely she already has cheated, but if she somehow hasn't, then JFL if he lets her do it. She'll gigacuck him with chad(s) lol. And leave his ass and he'll be stuck as a truecel

If this doesn't indicate our society as we know it will fall, then I don't know what else will.
Climate change and/or unemployment generated by automation.
She was probably already fucking other guys, JFL :lul:
Accurate, else she wouldn't be asking that so shamelessly.

kek it's an awful idea.
I mean most likely she already has cheated, but if she somehow hasn't, then JFL if he lets her do it. She'll gigacuck him with chad(s) lol. And leave his ass and he'll be stuck as a truecel

mark my words, she's gonna dump the cripple as soon as possible

Look at the whores larping in the comments saying shit like "I would be so offended if my husband ever asked me to do this....."
STFU, you're a female redditor. You are probably on the adultery subreddit already.

disgusting foids are naturally insatiable and receive far more pleasure during sex than men do.

god i hate them so much, this world would be a much better place if it was full of men and all we needed to do to reproduce is cloning. would solve nearly every issue we have nowadays.

that idea was implanted in his head by her