Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im thinking about not going into work tommorow

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I cant stand this shit all my normie coworkers talking about doing shit together and hanging out and expect me too rot all alone on .co shit is suicidefuel tbh how am i supposed to be motivated to go to work everyday and not get any social validation from anyone or some sort of support this shit is so sad think im going to call it quits honestly tbh

Oy goyim it's Friday tomorrow!
Just a few more shekels I mean hours.

As an incel, it is your job to support your local economy so that Chad and Stacey have a more profitable society. You aren't allowed to quit.

As an incel, it is your job to support your local economy so that Chad and Stacey have a more profitable society. You aren't allowed to quit.
Yes i am i live at home

I'm much happier as a NEET, but it comes with its own problems too.

This is why I haven’t lasted more than a day in a job or more than a semester in college.

Go and then leave abrubtly in the middle of the day

Then never go back

Don't answer calls or texts from them

In fact, there is no point in working if you are a incel. But on the other hand, you need money to cover your living expenses .

After the 1st week of being fired from my job u felt a lot better tbh. Working is essentially slavery

Does the job at least pay well?

I cant stand this shit all my normie coworkers talking about doing shit together and hanging out and expect me too rot all alone on .co shit is suicidefuel tbh how am i supposed to be motivated to go to work everyday and not get any social validation from anyone or some sort of support this shit is so sad think im going to call it quits honestly tbh
I called in sick today

Did they never invite you out with them?

This is how governments and countries around the world unironically think.

1 more day b4 the weekend u can do it bro

you shouldn’t work if you don’t get sex tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back