Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking of starting Finasteride to prevent hair loss

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
We incels don't even get any foid interaction, why not start Finasteride to keep my beautiful hair?

You should use it if the nordwood reaper is giving signs that he will come to visit you.

I tried it for years when my hair loss was hitting me the hardest and I can tell you it doesn't work. The hair loss progressed the most when I was actually on it. How many pictures can you seriously find where a guy has hair loss and then it improves drastically after Fin besides ones where the lighting makes it look like that or the hair is simply longer etc? Millions of men in the US and UK take that stuff, it would be bad business for them if it actually cured you because then you could jump off it and cost them money. They don't care that you are suffering and need to feed you hope instead.

It can alter how your face and body looks. I was getting dark circles and bloating and my face looked tired all the time when I didn't even know these were effects until I read about them after I noticed these.

We incels don't even get any foid interaction, why not start Finasteride to keep my beautiful hair?

theres ton of material on internet from people who had permanent erection loss from finasteride even 6 years after last dose

that probably happens to less than 1% though

I would take finasteride if i had money.

i mean i will take it in the future likely