Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im tired of bitches wearing tight jeans/ leggings to make themselves look thicc instead of fat.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I see it everyday, these woman are obviously fat as fuck but they expertly hide it by wearing tight pants to make their ass and legs look firm and tight when in reality if the cloths came off they would be flabby as fuck.

i hate seeing those shirts that show their belly buttons

I see it everyday, these woman are obviously fat as fuck but they expertly hide it by wearing tight pants to make their ass and legs look firm and tight when in reality if the cloths came off they would be flabby as fuck.
Hey, I ain’t complaining. Gives me something to perve on.

if you wouldnt fuck a chunkybutt youre volcel

I would de
if you wouldnt fuck a chunkybutt youre volcel
There is this big booty Mexican bitch in my uni that does this and I would ravage her.
I would fuck it, but im exposing it as a way that woman can hide their unnatractiveness while men cannot.

And yet they still reject us.

I must agree, especially if they have belly button rings. Their “punk” aesthetic only makes the joy of mocking them greater.

I must agree, especially if they have belly button rings. Their “punk” aesthetic only makes the joy of mocking them greater.
I always see black girls doing that shit, and it's even worse because they will usually be fat so they have their fat flaps hanging out with a piercing on it.

septum piercings to look like a bull

leggings are a big red flag for me

And every bitch is a matador.

This gets me too, and badly. A clear and unequivocal advertisement of the wearer as cheap fuckmeat for anyone but me. The baseness and grotesquery of these painted, clownish effigies only makes me want to defile them that much more. Going to have to stoicmax if I want to hold onto my mind.

Yeah, the elastic hold's the fat in place so she look's toned. Legging's are just as bad as a push up bra

I know. Its also torture to see decent looking woman wear tight clothes

leggings in a public setting are textbook signs of whoredom

The last fat woman I saw wearing leggings ended up having an epileptic fit in the shower and dying.
It was pretty funny since I didn't have to ever see her again.

Most girls that I see wearing leggings have actual round-fit asses.

There are barely any landwhales here