Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of fucking my hand

• Thread starter Deleted member 2299
  • Start date
Stop being so entitled.

(CuckTears)

Aren't we all? Sex is a mental and emotional need for human males.

being looksmatched is a human right

Shit man if you're that desperate for pussy then pay a hooker. If you want to do it legally then go to Nevada and find a brothel. Now if you want love, that's a different story.

Sadness said:
Shit man if you're that desperate for pussy then pay a hooker. If you want to do it legally then go to Nevada and find a brothel. Now if you want love, that's a different story.
We already debunked mutual love to be non-existant. You're fantasizing of a unicorn you'll never find.

nausea said:
being looksmatched is a human right

The Government of New Isla Vista wishes to promote you to the Ministry of Whore Control.

I'd literally never beat off if I had a chick to do it for me. Even if we couldn't see each other for a week, I'd wait it out until we got together. Jerking off is gay.

Not really rage fuel, more of a [blackpill] post

If you really want pussy then pay a hooker or land a one night stand

time to move to the left hand

I'm tire dof it as well.

When I decide to end it, I'm not going alone. Fuck these skanks.

Rahmawn said:
I NEED pussy

https://image.spreadshirtmedia.net/image-server/v1/mp/compositions/P25194813T6A1MPC36634101PA4PT17/views/1,width=1200,height=630,appearanceId=1,backgroundColor=E8E8E8,version=1478003241/things-to-do-with-pussy-1-dd-t-shirts-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

i NEED girly twink ASS PUSSY to cuddle and FUCK

Seriously sexbots need to hurry up and come. I'm already saving up for my sexbot

Captvic said:
Seriously sexbots need to hurry up and come. I'm already saving up for my sexbot

If they come then they better fix the uncanny valley issues.