[Serious] Im tired of getting mogged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bill00

bill00

genetics
-
Why,, cant I go outside without getting heightmogged, racemoged, eye/hair color mogged, musclemogged, facemogged? How am i suppsoed to live like this nos eirously how can i live a normal life like this? cant even fucking take it anymore, whyc ant i mog?

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
:cryfeels: :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: "J-just be confident bro,people will respect you more"

Shigechi

Shigechi

Cockblocked by my shitty genes
-
I don't leave my house.

Incline

Incline

23/White - Enduring my misery
-
Why,, cant I go outside without getting heightmogged, racemoged, eye/hair color mogged, musclemogged, facemogged? How am i suppsoed to live like this nos eirously how can i live a normal life like this? cant even fucking take it anymore, whyc ant i mog?
U are not alone. Just look down 24/7 so u won't notice anybody.

You can only agemog people thats it. Stare at the old ppl then

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
This is the problem if you spend too much time on inclement forums you start to see only Blackpill whenever you rejoin the real world and it will damage you mentally.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Racemogging is the worst.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
Nothing worse than getting heightmogged by a foid.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
At least you mog HighTGymcel in exclamation marks.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
It's your fault for leaving your house

Vowa

Vowa

finita est because I’m an intellectual
-
I get mogged if I don’t go outside tbh

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Thank god i live in saudi. I only get heightmogged and musclemogged but gymcelling is a waste of time. Just shoulder-waist ratio and wrists counts

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Thread title needs more exclamation marks imo.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
literally just study and practice for a week then go schedule a drivers license test?
Not possible in Germany. But regardless of this, I have done a lot and I am done with theory. I only have to do the test.

Last edited:
GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
-
This is the problem if you spend too much time on inclement forums you start to see only Blackpill whenever you rejoin the real world and it will damage you mentally.
So true

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
I AM ALSO TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bro, I just exclamation-mogged you.

Honestly though I hate the height mogs most of all. Everyone is taller than me.