Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im tired of getting mogged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Why,, cant I go outside without getting heightmogged, racemoged, eye/hair color mogged, musclemogged, facemogged? How am i suppsoed to live like this nos eirously how can i live a normal life like this? cant even fucking take it anymore, whyc ant i mog?

:cryfeels: :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: "J-just be confident bro,people will respect you more"

I don't leave my house.

Why,, cant I go outside without getting heightmogged, racemoged, eye/hair color mogged, musclemogged, facemogged? How am i suppsoed to live like this nos eirously how can i live a normal life like this? cant even fucking take it anymore, whyc ant i mog?

U are not alone. Just look down 24/7 so u won't notice anybody.

You can only agemog people thats it. Stare at the old ppl then

This is the problem if you spend too much time on inclement forums you start to see only Blackpill whenever you rejoin the real world and it will damage you mentally.

Racemogging is the worst.

Nothing worse than getting heightmogged by a foid.

It's your fault for leaving your house

Nothing worse than getting heightmogged by a foid.
I get heightmogged by like 10% of foids at 5'9

BfxmjJp.gif

I get mogged if I don’t go outside tbh

Thank god i live in saudi. I only get heightmogged and musclemogged but gymcelling is a waste of time. Just shoulder-waist ratio and wrists counts

Thread title needs more exclamation marks imo.

literally just study and practice for a week then go schedule a drivers license test?

Not possible in Germany. But regardless of this, I have done a lot and I am done with theory. I only have to do the test.

Last edited:
This is the problem if you spend too much time on inclement forums you start to see only Blackpill whenever you rejoin the real world and it will damage you mentally.
So true

I AM ALSO TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bro, I just exclamation-mogged you.

Honestly though I hate the height mogs most of all. Everyone is taller than me.