Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm tired of normies claiming to be introverted when they really aren't. Youtuber Darius Benson made a video proving what I mean.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
Youtuber Darius Benson made a video recently called "5 Reasons Why I'm Thinking About Leaving California" and he eventually talks about how he's an introvert and doesn't like going out and would rather stay home and play video games. Then he starts showing pictures of him with friends, fans and traveling, and eventually shows a picture of him with 2 girls at a night club talking about how night clubs are fun sometimes. Then he starts talking about how he's moving so he can get a bigger house and truck because he's 6'4. So many times I hear somebody talk about they are introverted, and for the most part they are actually pretty normal, have normal amount of friends, normal dating life. They think that because they like spending some time at home alone playing video games and being into geek culture and doesn't like partying 24/7 that suddenly make them introverted and they will post memes about "lol alone on a friday night, single life" it's just frustrating to see that.

A YouTuber being a total retard? Holy shit OP, you lifted the veil from my eyes!

this is a representation of my shock

Normies being introverted is an oxymoron.

The word introvert has lost meaning. People think introverted is correlated to intelligence so now everyone is one apparently.

These people are frauds.
The word introvert has lost meaning. People think introverted is correlated to intelligence so now everyone is one apparently.

so i beez having threesomez with these whyte and latyno bitchez and then iz realise i be introverted 'n shieeeeeeeeet

Normies being introverted is an oxymoron.

Not really. You're confusing introversion with social anxiety. An introvert prefers being by himself, not because he is afraid of people, but because he likes it that way. Attractive introverts still get laid.

Attractive introvert = mysterious and enigmatic
Ugly intovert = creep, rapist, potential mass murderer.

Youtuber Darius Benson made a video recently called "5 Reasons Why I'm Thinking About Leaving California" and he eventually talks about how he's an introvert and doesn't like going out and would rather stay home and play video games. Then he starts showing pictures of him with friends, fans and traveling, and eventually shows a picture of him with 2 girls at a night club talking about how night clubs are fun sometimes. Then he starts talking about how he's moving so he can get a bigger house and truck because he's 6'4. So many times I hear somebody talk about they are introverted, and for the most part they are actually pretty normal, have normal amount of friends, normal dating life. They think that because they like spending some time at home alone playing video games and being into geek culture and doesn't like partying 24/7 that suddenly make them introverted and they will post memes about "lol alone on a friday night, single life" it's just frustrating to see that.

View attachment 414461
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: