Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im trying to grow my hair out in some kind of hopeless looksmaxing attempt.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I havent gotten my hair cut in two months, and I have started to comb my hair back for about a week now.
I imagine having long hair would be nice even if it dosnt make me look better, I want to but it in buns and ponytails like a true alpha male.
Hopefully I don't end up looking like gross version of Sam Hyde.
1503247932985.jpg

Long hair only looks good on Chads, Chadlites and Chadlite metalheads. Never grow your hair out if you have a weak jaw/chin or a small skull in general. Also don't grow your hair out over your shoulders unless you're tall and have a wide frame.

Long hair only looks good on Chads, Chadlites and Chadlite metalheads. Never grow your hair out if you have a weak jaw/chin or a small skull in general. Also don't grow your hair out over your shoulders unless you're tall and have a wide frame.

Truth, long hair is a feminine trait and only works on men if they have very masculine traits to balance it out. A weak chin, jaw, frame etc and long hair makes you look weird.

Kek i have Long hair to my ass im 5'7 have recesed maxila and chin what you gonna do abute it?

A weak chin, jaw, frame etc and long hair makes you look weird.
It makes you look like a foid from behind. Minimum requirements for long hair is decent jawline, 6'0" and wide shoulders.

I have a big skull and an average jaw and chin, so I guess I might be able to pull it off.
I just want to try something new because I've had the same haircut my whole life.

women like long hair

if you have muscles it will work

even if your face is average