Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm trying to send as many messages as I can on OKCupid

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So far haven't got a response.

And I don't send any weird messages.
Like if a girl is interested in languages, I send messages about learning languages and ask if they want to know about my techniques to remember words etc

I GET NO RESPONSED WHYYYYYYY :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

because you ugly

Maybe I should try on there again, but being rejected by hog-beasts and told I was disgusting after I basically said hello and asked how she was has put me off a little. PlentyOfFish and Tinder ect can suck on my incel balls too!

I'm going to try again once this Corona shit passes. No luck the first time (3/10) looks, but I'm gymaxxed + moneymaxxed now.

No messages for your face

So far haven't got a response.

And I don't send any weird messages.
Like if a girl is interested in languages, I send messages about learning languages and ask if they want to know about my techniques to remember words etc

I GET NO RESPONSED WHYYYYYYY :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Have you tried SEA server ? It should be the easiest one for mayos

I got one response

Felicijosatsakymas

Messaging girls in Thailand? Don't chads already hit on them already?
This is a wrong mentality. White chads arent seamaxxing.
You should still try. There is nothing to lose in trying online dating (except your will to live).

Finncel I feel for you the most out of all the guys in this site, because you are genuinely a good, interesting person. Fuck this piece of shit Earth for making you suffer.

Finncel I feel for you the most out of all the guys in this site, because you are genuinely a good, interesting person. Fuck this piece of shit Earth for making you suffer.
Damn, that made my day just better :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
We should compliment each other much more often on this site
full

Damn, that made my day just better :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
We should compliment each other much more often on this site
full

No prob man. And ye we should. It's not our fault we are treated like shit by the world, we should try to be more supportive

Improve your personality and find 10 hobbies and be outgoing and be funny and know how to lead a conversation and take many showers and have your own car and have your own apartment etc etc it’s over

Improve your personality and find 10 hobbies and be outgoing and be funny and know how to lead a conversation and take many showers and have your own car and have your own apartment etc etc it’s over
And all she has to do is exist. :feelstastyman:

Before Sex before marriage aka fornication became a normal thing (and probably before the internet) you may could land with skills. Nowadays the only skill which may get you some points is "good in bedroom", but even that is hypothetical because she must like you in the first place to test you in this field.

It’s because you aren’t chad

id like to send some messages on OLD too but idk what to write jfl. Just the same like IRL where i dont have anything to say
i only once came up with something and incredibly got a response

Gtfo trying to date in Finland bluepilled cuck. Switch location to Asia or ee

OKCupid went to shit years ago

IT will tell u it's about personality and charm
20200221 161226

they can sense you own fleshlights you sicko!

id like to send some messages on OLD too but idk what to write jfl. Just the same like IRL where i dont have anything to say
i only once came up with something and incredibly got a response
But you just said something interesting
full