Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm unironically prejudiced against Italians

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I have met a fair amount of Italians in my life and all of them were scumbags. I have literally never met someone who was both Italian and a decent human being. they are more willing to screw you over for the sake of insignificant self-serving shit than almost any other group of people

You met Jewish Italians.

You met Jewish Italians.
tbh all the ones I've met did look Sephardic as fuck but I just figured that's how they usually look. are huge schnozes not a common thing for Italians? because if they aren't then you're unironically probably right

I’ve never met one tbh

@It'sAConspiracy

See!? That's our halo effect for being the curries of Europe.I don't know people here are pretty rude but I think it would have been the same in any other countries for me since I'm ugly.Youre right about the looks though must of us are swarthy with huge noses and balding

Last edited:
Just so you know, Italians are not white.

No italians here, but once I invited local lithuanian teen cunt to hang out with me, she refused, and soon after got in relations with italian fuckboy. For whore better to wait till makaroni fuckboy comes to fuck her, after fucking his local thots, than to hang with fellow lithuanian

"I met some burgers whose grandfather once was in a sicilian restaurant therefore they were totally italians"

I hate this shit so much, italians are people that are born in italy by italian parents, retarded larpers that live in the usa and co. are just ameritards like the rest of them all

Also we're the curries of europe confirmed (especially here in the south)

"I met some burgers whose grandfather once was in a sicilian restaurant therefore they were totally italians"

I hate this shit so much, italians are people that are born in italy by italian parents, retarded larpers that live in the usa and co. are just ameritards like the rest of them all

Also we're the curries of europe confirmed (especially here in the south)
there is definitely a big difference between amerimutts who are like 13% Italian and actual Italians yeah. though that does not change my sentiment cause im mainly talking about the first/second gen italians that I know

have no idea what people actually in Italy are like tbh. to be fair every group that immigrates to America instantly abandons any positive social traits they might have and become superficial NPCs but the biggest cucks I have ever met were Italians. (I have nothing against Italian brocels though or just any Italians who are actually good people. I am just prejudiced against them because I have not met many who fit that criteria)

Last edited:
Romans still dream of reconquest.

Spaghettis are fun to be around but never trust them with anything serious

I know a Northern Italian girl, I fantasise about her sometimes so cannot say i agree.
Some Italians are white than others.

I have met a fair amount of Italians in my life and all of them were scumbags. I have literally never met someone who was both Italian and a decent human being. they are more willing to screw you over for the sake of insignificant self-serving shit than almost any other group of people
Do you meant actual Italians that were born in Italy or Americans that think they're Italian cause their great grandad came over in a boat in nineteen canteen.

Just make them a gravy they can't refuse. JFL!!!

The most obvious implication is that all Italians should die but all humans should die, not just Italians.

The few i have met , seem normal

@Italiancel Thoughts?

I've never met a single Italian in my life

u think that's bad bro you should visit romania (or new jersey)